House Price Crash Forum

"celebrity" Masterchef

Guest mmm....beer

HOLA441

Not me I'm afraid, anything with the word "celebrity" preceding it guarantees I won't be watching.

Last time I watched Masterchef though I swear one of the two hosts (can't remember his name, the one with hair) appeared to have one of the worst Columbian colds I have ever seen.

HOLA442
Guest theboltonfury

When the 2 hosts are 100 times more famous than anyone they have on, it's saying something.

They even have to do a piece to camera to explain to the audience what they did.

HOLA443
Guest theboltonfury

I'd say Colin Jackson, Christine Hamilton and Jenny Bond are pretty famous. Although saying that I wouldn't have been able to pick Colin Jackson out of a line up. There were a couple of others where I thought maybe I'd heard the name before but couldn't be sure and definitely didn't recognise the face.

Christine Hamilton is famous for being married to a shamed MP.

that's a ******ing disgraceful way to get famous.

HOLA444

Christine Hamilton is famous for being married to a shamed MP.that's a ******ing disgraceful way to get famous.

And the couple are notorious for being willing to do absolutely anything to be on any TV payroll.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest theboltonfury

I can't watch it. That bloke with the really fat, horrible face stuffing food into his gob make me wanna puke.

Helen, that's the President of the Women's Institute!!

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Not me I'm afraid, anything with the word "celebrity" preceding it guarantees I won't be watching.

Last time I watched Masterchef though I swear one of the two hosts (can't remember his name, the one with hair) appeared to have one of the worst Columbian colds I have ever seen.

I spent a few days with him in a ski resort about 10 years ago........ He certainly loves a party, but I can't confirm whether he prefers aztec white to Aztec gold!

HOLA4413

I'd say Colin Jackson, Christine Hamilton and Jenny Bond are pretty famous.

But again doesn't that say it all... the ones we have heard of are all on the wrong side of the 'famous' hill and appear to be doing it for a bit of a career boost. Much like the dreaded Big Brother.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Archived