House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Horrific Images...

The sound you hear is me vigorously brillo-ing my eyeballs

Guest theboltonfury

Apparently the ladies love him.

He's not poor is he!

Add enough money to gingers and you've got instant sex magnets.

Sorry, I don't get the fascination with humiliating celebs as they age.

Especially guilty as those young ladies mags. They seem to revel in pointing out cellulite, or belly flab.

Hucknall isn't a young guy anymore. He could actually look a lot worse than he does.

However, if his ginger hair is the object of derision, that's fine with me.

He looked like a sparsely-ginger-haired testicle even when he was younger.

Any dictionary definition of 'Slut' should include 'has slept/would sleep with Mick Hucknall' as an addendum.

If anyone runs a Thesaurus - can you please link the definition of 'JEALOUSY' to this thread.

:D

These poor people are even jealous of a ginger !!

Now I imagine they will come back and state they are not jealous of him and the birds he has banged.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ----------------- ******ing right !!

I don't mean to be a humourless tw@, but are we meant to be laughing at his whiteness, his red hair, his curly hair, his mild flab, his average physique, his playing with his daughter on holiday un-selfconsciously.... what exactly?!

He looks like a 50 year old British man for gawd's sake - he hasn't tried to sustain some false image.

Guest X-QUORK

I don't mean to be a humourless tw@, but are we meant to be laughing at his whiteness, his red hair, his curly hair, his mild flab, his average physique, his playing with his daughter on holiday un-selfconsciously.... what exactly?!

He looks like a 50 year old British man for gawd's sake - he hasn't tried to sustain some false image.

Look, a bandwagon came along and I jumped on it, m'kay?

Soz.

Look, a bandwagon came along and I jumped on it, m'kay?

Soz.

I can't do beaches well either (not in Sardinia surrounded by Italians, who can do beaches, at any rate - been there). :lol:

Guest X-QUORK

I can't do beaches well either (not in Sardinia surrounded by Italians, who can do beaches, at any rate - been there). :lol:

I do think there comes a time when it's a bit unsightly for people to show it all off. Maybe we need to bring back those Victorian full-body swimming cossies?