House Price Crash Forum

Horrific Images...

Dave Beans

Sorry, I don't get the fascination with humiliating celebs as they age.

Especially guilty as those young ladies mags. They seem to revel in pointing out cellulite, or belly flab.

Hucknall isn't a young guy anymore. He could actually look a lot worse than he does.

However, if his ginger hair is the object of derision, that's fine with me.

If anyone runs a Thesaurus - can you please link the definition of 'JEALOUSY' to this thread.

:D

These poor people are even jealous of a ginger !!

Now I imagine they will come back and state they are not jealous of him and the birds he has banged.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ----------------- ******ing right !!

I don't mean to be a humourless tw@, but are we meant to be laughing at his whiteness, his red hair, his curly hair, his mild flab, his average physique, his playing with his daughter on holiday un-selfconsciously.... what exactly?!

He looks like a 50 year old British man for gawd's sake - he hasn't tried to sustain some false image.

Guest X-QUORK

I don't mean to be a humourless tw@, but are we meant to be laughing at his whiteness, his red hair, his curly hair, his mild flab, his average physique, his playing with his daughter on holiday un-selfconsciously.... what exactly?!

He looks like a 50 year old British man for gawd's sake - he hasn't tried to sustain some false image.

Look, a bandwagon came along and I jumped on it, m'kay?

Soz.

Guest X-QUORK

I can't do beaches well either (not in Sardinia surrounded by Italians, who can do beaches, at any rate - been there). :lol:

I do think there comes a time when it's a bit unsightly for people to show it all off. Maybe we need to bring back those Victorian full-body swimming cossies?

Archived