House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Where's The Pain, Where's The Blood!

After DC won office i was lead to belive that we were going to see half the workforce sacked...............while there has been plenty of "action" in the private sector....the public sector is...."lagging" a bit..............in that for all the talk i yet to see one case of public workers getting sacked. In short where's the "pain" for them?..............We suffering...........but not them.

DC & Ozzy are full of it, no balls.............& as for DC trip to India don't make me laugh. India just laughted at him, asked when the queen was going to return that diamond....& Poor DC was left flaying about. The fact that he felt the need to attack Pak-i-stan (cheap shot) tells you "just" how well things went.

India with DC, as with Gordo & China a few years ago.....the World is going to be led by Asia & there is NOTHING the Anglo can do about it!

Mike

Guest Noodle

After DC won office i was lead to belive that we were going to see half the workforce sacked...............while there has been plenty of "action" in the private sector....the public sector is...."lagging" a bit..............in that for all the talk i yet to see one case of public workers getting sacked. In short where's the "pain" for them?..............We suffering...........but not them.

DC & Ozzy are full of it, no balls.............& as for DC trip to India don't make me laugh. India just laughted at him, asked when the queen was going to return that diamond....& Poor DC was left flaying about. The fact that he felt the need to attack Pak-i-stan (cheap shot) tells you "just" how well things went.

India with DC, as with Gordo & China a few years ago.....the World is going to be led by Asia & there is NOTHING the Anglo can do about it!

Mike

I think they realize how imbalanced the economy is. I also think they realize that a 'short sharp shock' of mass public sector redundancy would be catastrophic.

This is one hell of a supertanker to turn round.

The really worry for the West is that the World won't be led out of this by Asia as Asia decides to trade within it's own geopolitical boundaries. Again, the pan-Asian bond market takes over and growth is confined to Asia and Asia only.

DC is right to be developing closer ties with India.

Guest Noodle

................& India laughed at him.

Mike

Did they? Specifically in what way?

Be careful what you wish for. It might just come true.

In short where's the "pain"

Run into a wall, that will give you some pain and suffering. If you need any more feel free to ask.

They just a rappist looking for a way to rape India again...................& India knows it.

Mike

The richest man in London is Indian. Dave does what he's told.

As for public sector jobs, did you miss the bit where we're having a spending review in the Autumn and the 5 year plan?

Chill out, you'll get enough pain and suffering :huh: over the next few years. Though why you want your fellow man to suffer is beyond me.

Guest Noodle

maybe

but methinks Pakistan is the real reason he has been asked to develop closer ties with India

Part of it. But I find Indians to be natural Conservatives. Also it's clear that this part of the world is the one that will go through the growth stage next. I don't see anything wrong with what Cameron is doing.

Guest Noodle

They just a rappist looking for a way to rape India again...................& India knows it.

Mike

India is very much it's own entity now and the UK wouldn't stand a chance.

I notice a Chinese (HK) chap is buying EDF's UK interests.

Was it not India who a while back didn't want British business's there, they were doing so well.?

A big turn around for them as well. B)

Thats the mind set " 5 year plan"...............F*ck me, you think they do any of this?..................not till a gun is put to their head or they run out of cash (or both)..............am tired of waiting...........give me pain...NOW!

Mike

Was it not India who a while back didn't want British business's there, they were doing so well.?

A big turn around for them as well. B)

I thought they've stolen all the jobs they could. I guess Dave the Dope must be wondering who else

he can sell out now.

The song changes but its the same old tune, talk a good fight!

I WANT THE CUTS NOW.................NO MORE BIG GOVERMENT

Mike

Guest Noodle

The song changes but its the same old tune, talk a good fight!

I WANT THE CUTS NOW.................NO MORE BIG GOVERMENT

Mike

I agree about big government, but realize that sudden and complete dismantling of this ugly edifice will have far reaching consequences especially for the pseudo public/private sector, which is massive.

Big old mess.

The richest man in London is Indian. Dave does what he's told.

As for public sector jobs, did you miss the bit where we're having a spending review in the Autumn and the 5 year plan?

Chill out, you'll get enough pain and suffering :huh: over the next few years. Though why you want your fellow man to suffer is beyond me.

Probably because he want's downward pressure on house prices?

Me, I think it means we might at last get value for money in the taxes we pay out.

Some good ideas at the HM Treasury website already comming through:

http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/spend_challenge_ideas_1.htm

Guest absolutezero

Mike

Have you been drinking? It's still morning you know. Seek help.

You mean i should go see a "Shink".........why not, i mean if there are not a shed full of them sat around doing f*ck all go am SURE the goverment will hire some for me!

Mike

Probably because he want's downward pressure on house prices?

Me, I think it means we might at last get value for money in the taxes we pay out.

Some good ideas at the HM Treasury website already comming through:

http://www.hm-treasu...nge_ideas_1.htm

So long as our taxes stop going to feather the beds of the rich I'm all for it.

From what I understand Mega mostly wants people to stop buying BMWs, so it's actually BMW he wants to suffer.

Public sector deficit = private sector surplus. The pain needs to come in the private sector. Unfortunately it's our entire business model that's f*cked.

It's the cake that's the problem, not how you cut the slices.

Guest X-QUORK

Let's face it, relations with Pakistan are going to go down the crapper even more as we get closer to wthdrawing from Afghanistan. The ISI are colluding with the Taliban because they know that's who they'll be dealing with come 2015, not to mention the cosey relationship they already have after the West effectively payed them to help set-up the Taliban/Mujahideen during the Soviet occupation.

I think we're on the right track with India who are naturally far more of an ally to the UK than either Pakistan or China IMO. I'm a little concerned about the fact that we're still paying them aid when they should be looking after themselves more, especially given the growth in their economy.

The new government seem to recognise the value of rebuilding British industry rather than just relying on City spivs to bring home the bacon, and I'm very pleased they do. I'm happy with the coalition so far.

Guest Noodle

Let's face it, relations with Pakistan are going to go down the crapper even more as we get closer to wthdrawing from Afghanistan. The ISI are colluding with the Taliban because they know that's who they'll be dealing with come 2015, not to mention the cosey relationship they already have after the West effectively payed them to help set-up the Taliban/Mujahideen during the Soviet occupation.

I think we're on the right track with India who are naturally far more of an ally to the UK than either Pakistan or China IMO. I'm a little concerned about the fact that we're still paying them aid when they should be looking after themselves more, especially given the growth in their economy.

The new government seem to recognise the value of rebuilding British industry rather than just relying on City spivs to bring home the bacon, and I'm very pleased they do. I'm happy with the coalition so far.

Top post.

You guys are seriously overrating India.

It's a sh1thole of cheap labour and exploited uneducated, repressed masses constantly teetering along the edge of civil war.

I cannot honestly believe anyone thinks India is an example to follow!

WTF does that say about the human race?

You're entitled to your view mate but I think DC is a massive C0ck who just forced us to take sides in a long bitter struggle between two nuclear powers, whilst totally ignoring the fact that our own country hosts several million Paks who might already be a bit peed off over the whole war on Islam thing!

I feel safer in the UK already!

Nice one Dave you colossal knob jockey!