House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pick It Down

Historic Pub Re-Opens In Leeds

Popped in here for a pint of Leeds Best earlier (Leeds Brewery, Holbeck), absolutely amazing building and well deserving of its status. Has been trashed by Punch Taverns for years until some local lads got their hands on it a few weeks ago and are in the process of reverting it back to its former glory.

Please come for a pint. Pubs like this need to survive.

878332806_8739227073.jpg

LeedsHunslet-GardenGate-Passage.jpg

gardengate.jpg

LeedsHunslet-GardenGate-PublicBar.jpg

Couldn't agree more and if I'm ever in the area I will try to stop by.

Heading Cheshire bound tomorrow to visit friends for the weekend - looking forward to a decent pint I have to say!

Couldn't agree more and if I'm ever in the area I will try to stop by.

Heading Cheshire bound tomorrow to visit friends for the weekend - looking forward to a decent pint I have to say!

Where in Cheshire are you heading? Some good boozers overt that way especially on he canal.

Tell the gaffer that magnificent pub frontage deserves better than those B&Q green plastic chairs outside.

That's a cracking looking pub, genuinely pleased if there is one thing that boils my piss it's watching good pubs die.

Anyone who has known the Trout Inn near Port Meadow, Oxford over the years will know what I am talking about.

A travesty.

Where in Cheshire are you heading? Some good boozers overt that way especially on he canal.

Going to Nantwich, spoiled for choice the last time I was there.

Any recommendations? :D