House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CasualBear

Bbc Journo Tries To Convince Pwoperdee Investor That Prices Will Go Down

MSM egged on House price rockett from 2000 to 2007.....................think about ALL those TV programs...............now they face the horror.............HPC & not being able to repeat those TV programs !

Mike

Sorry to take this off topic - but why on earth did the BBC think it sensible to construct a blue plinth with two bespoke designer glass lecterns on the Embankment just to interview a couple of people. Can't they stand on the pavement like everyone else? I shudder to think how much it cost them.

Same reason they have to send every member of staff to glastonbury I presume.

Because if they don't spend all your licence fee money then they can't justify their calls for it to be increased.

Most likely one of the partners of the crew gave them a "fantastic" price on the design and production of the "pieces".

"Simply delightful darling".

... apparently, if I don't view live video broadcasts on either the TV or iPlayer, I don't have to have a TV licence any more.

That is exactly what I intend to do, when it comes up for renewal this year, as next to nothing I watch is live any more.

Same reason they have to send every member of staff to glastonbury I presume.