House Price Crash Forum

100,000 New Homes A Year Required To House Immigrants

HOLA441

Typical arrogant response.

Sweden is well known for being the most undemocratic, un-freedom of speech-friendly country in the West, and the population does NOTHING about it.

You're a joke and I find it hard to take Swedish men seriously, tbh.

Why not check the out the following video. It's not the source of my statistics but it will sum up the state of affairs very well for other readers of this thread.

In the meantime, I won't be following the advice of Swedish men on immigration policy, thank you very much.

Brett, you are actually, unwitting, making Henrik's point: He posted links to serious data, and you replied with a link to a low quality xenophobic propaganda video. And you are most probably embarrassing most "other (educated British) readers of this thread". Please calm down, do some research, and try to see this migration (in NET terms) topic in a cool headed, sensible way. You will find that the scary image the tabloids paint is not real. A first example:

neteasterneumiggration.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

Typical arrogant response.

Sweden is well known for being the most undemocratic, un-freedom of speech-friendly country in the West, and the population does NOTHING about it.

You're a joke and I find it hard to take Swedish men seriously, tbh.

Why not check the out the following video. It's not the source of my statistics but it will sum up the state of affairs very well for other readers of this thread.

In the meantime, I won't be following the advice of Swedish men on immigration policy, thank you very much.

If providing any form of research for your statements counts as arrogance to you, then I'm afraid we work so differently that any further communication will be very hard.

HOLA443

Brett, you are actually, unwitting, making Henrik's point: He posted links to serious data, and you replied with a link to a low quality xenophobic propaganda video. And you are most probably embarrassing most "other (educated British) readers of this thread". Please calm down, do some research, and try to see this migration (in NET terms) topic in a cool headed, sensible way. You will find that the scary image the tabloids paint is not real. A first example:

neteasterneumiggration.png

Thanks for that. I will just add that I haven't had any real problems from the English ever (well, not for being a foreigner anyway) :)

England is a great place with huge opportunities for everyone, so no wonder people want to come here. You should all be proud of having created such a society, and always remember that foreigners who come here mostly are not your archetypical "8 kid mum living on dole in 2 million pound house in chelsea whilst her husband sells crack cocaine" you read about in the Sun and daily mail.

HOLA444

Thanks for that. I will just add that I haven't had any real problems from the English ever (well, not for being a foreigner anyway) :)

England is a great place with huge opportunities for everyone, so no wonder people want to come here. You should all be proud of having created such a society, and always remember that foreigners who come here mostly are not your archetypical "8 kid mum living on dole in 2 million pound house in chelsea whilst her husband sells crack cocaine" you read about in the Sun and daily mail.

From the perspective of a white kid who went to a majority black/Asian inner city London comprehensive, there is a good chance they will be ambivalent towards groups that treated them very badly in the past, despite being a minority, and despite not doing anything to warrant it. I personally was never in this situation but I know a lot of people who were.

They don't hate Swedish software developers as a matter of course, but they might be annoyed that you believe you know more about the situation than they do.

Anyway, on the contrary to what you say, Sweden, I would argue is a much better place to live than England, but that's mainly because of Swedes and not Third World immigrants to Sweden.