House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ngn

Bee'ers: Check Out The Price Action

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-10315623.html

I've been watching this property for a very long time. They have been begrudgingly dropping the price for over 2 years...

Maybe this is a sign of the fear phase starting.

Still ridiculously overpriced. Almost all of the rooms are barely large enough to be functional, as is evinced by the photographs. Where I come from bedroom three would be described as a cupboard.

100K and I might bite.

Still ridiculously overpriced. Almost all of the rooms are barely large enough to be functional, as is evinced by the photographs. Where I come from bedroom three would be described as a cupboard.

Yep.

I have to say that this house shows that the idea that "pokey rooms are a modern invetion" is a lie.

tim

484 down to 389

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-11297712.html?premiumA=true

535 down to 435

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20854448.html

I think i've spotted a growth industry whilst flicking through RM to find falls. The men and women that sell premium listings must be making a killing right now. Lots of the poor deluded masses going for a premium listing instead of dropping price.

Right place at the right time eh? I reckon they will have to make hay rather quickly though!

Edited by Caveat Mortgagor

The neighbouring property, number 11, sold for £320k in Dec 2007 and is a semi rather than detached according the nethouseprices.

House in the Avenues in Chelmsford tend to carry a premium due to their proximity to the two grammar schools (both top 10 in the UK) and being within walking distance of the train station. 7th Ave is less desirable than 1st or 2nd, but at £250k it actually looks cheap (against the rest of the market).

The neighbouring property, number 11, sold for £320k in Dec 2007 and is a semi rather than detached according the nethouseprices.

House in the Avenues in Chelmsford tend to carry a premium due to their proximity to the two grammar schools (both top 10 in the UK) and being within walking distance of the train station. 7th Ave is less desirable than 1st or 2nd, but at £250k it actually looks cheap (against the rest of the market).

Seems to quite a few Chelmsfordian HPCers. I'm looking to buy somewhere on the outskirts of Chelmsford eventually. Hopefully one of the villages like Little or Great Waltham