House Price Crash Forum

'happy Slapping' In The News Again.

SHERWICK

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

That was the worst case I've seen. A horrible incident.

I wouldn't call it happy slapping though. It can't have been a slap. The man was hit with considerable force, apparently knocking him out instantly before he hit the ground. That's just violence for the sake of violence.

And to be frank, it doesn't do young black males any favours.

HOLA446
HOLA447

So black 15 year old attacks an unarmed man without provocation, knocks him to the ground and he subsequently dies, this is a criminal act.

Armed, armoured and trained policeman attacks an unarmed man using a weapon without provocation, knocks him to the ground and it is not a criminal act.

Hmmmm.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

So black 15 year old attacks an unarmed man without provocation, knocks him to the ground and he subsequently dies, this is a criminal act.

Armed, armoured and trained policeman attacks an unarmed man using a weapon without provocation, knocks him to the ground and it is not a criminal act.

Hmmmm.

+1

All the hand wringing about the state of society and nobody in the MSM mentions this.

HOLA4411

That was the worst case I've seen. A horrible incident.

I wouldn't call it happy slapping though. It can't have been a slap. The man was hit with considerable force, apparently knocking him out instantly before he hit the ground. That's just violence for the sake of violence.

And to be frank, it doesn't do young black males any favours.

It's not the worst case I'd heard of - what about this one: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article35336.ece

THREE youths were each sentenced to 12 years in prison and a teenage girl was given eight years for killing bar manager David Morley during a "happy slapping" spree of random violence.

T"he Clockwork Orange-style gang, who hunted London's streets for victims, were convicted at the Old Bailey last month of the manslaughter of Mr Morley, 38, a survivor of the Soho nail bomb blast.

The eldest of the four, Reece Sargeant, 21, 18-year-old Darren Case and 17-year-old David Blenman, were each given 12-year sentences.

Chelsea O'Mahoney, 16, was sentenced to eight years.

She was said to have kicked Mr Morley’s head like a football as he lay on the ground.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

One word

GULAG

The only way for a truly civilised society to deal with this filth. Wake me up when the rest of the world realises.

Wash your mouth out SBN ;)

Last time I mentioned the possibility of labour based sentences for serious crimes I was accused being some sort of fascist, pro slavery elitist :rolleyes:

Much better to send em to a youing offenders institute for 18 months with an XBOX and IPOD

HOLA4416

Archived