House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHERWICK

'happy Slapping' In The News Again.

Yep, not a surprise, though the ridiculously low sentences were.

However, with A Clockwork Orange being 39 years old now, is this just part of our culture? :(

Yep, not a surprise, though the ridiculously low sentences were.

However, with A Clockwork Orange being 39 years old now, is this just part of our culture? :(

And the book's 48 years old of course.

One word

GULAG

The only way for a truly civilised society to deal with this filth. Wake me up when the rest of the world realises.

And it always will be part of our culture if those are the kind of sentences that get handed out for it.

Absolute f*cking disgrace and no mistake, really pissed me off this one. :angry:

That was the worst case I've seen. A horrible incident.

I wouldn't call it happy slapping though. It can't have been a slap. The man was hit with considerable force, apparently knocking him out instantly before he hit the ground. That's just violence for the sake of violence.

And to be frank, it doesn't do young black males any favours.

So black 15 year old attacks an unarmed man without provocation, knocks him to the ground and he subsequently dies, this is a criminal act.

Armed, armoured and trained policeman attacks an unarmed man using a weapon without provocation, knocks him to the ground and it is not a criminal act.

Hmmmm.

In my day we called this assault.

yeah, but then it would be recorded as a crime, and that would look bad.

call it "happy slap" and its anti-social behaviour, certainly not a crime, crime is at record lows, dontcha know?

So black 15 year old attacks an unarmed man without provocation, knocks him to the ground and he subsequently dies, this is a criminal act.

Armed, armoured and trained policeman attacks an unarmed man using a weapon without provocation, knocks him to the ground and it is not a criminal act.

Hmmmm.

+1

All the hand wringing about the state of society and nobody in the MSM mentions this.

That was the worst case I've seen. A horrible incident.

I wouldn't call it happy slapping though. It can't have been a slap. The man was hit with considerable force, apparently knocking him out instantly before he hit the ground. That's just violence for the sake of violence.

And to be frank, it doesn't do young black males any favours.

It's not the worst case I'd heard of - what about this one: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article35336.ece

THREE youths were each sentenced to 12 years in prison and a teenage girl was given eight years for killing bar manager David Morley during a "happy slapping" spree of random violence.

T"he Clockwork Orange-style gang, who hunted London's streets for victims, were convicted at the Old Bailey last month of the manslaughter of Mr Morley, 38, a survivor of the Soho nail bomb blast.

The eldest of the four, Reece Sargeant, 21, 18-year-old Darren Case and 17-year-old David Blenman, were each given 12-year sentences.

Chelsea O'Mahoney, 16, was sentenced to eight years.

She was said to have kicked Mr Morley’s head like a football as he lay on the ground.

Guest X-QUORK

Violent crime should always be rewarded with serious porridge IMO. Horrible little tossbags.

So glad these idiot perps put the film on the internet where the police might find it! :blink:

One word

GULAG

The only way for a truly civilised society to deal with this filth. Wake me up when the rest of the world realises.

Wash your mouth out SBN ;)

Last time I mentioned the possibility of labour based sentences for serious crimes I was accused being some sort of fascist, pro slavery elitist :rolleyes:

Much better to send em to a youing offenders institute for 18 months with an XBOX and IPOD

We need a Charles Bronson "Death Wish" style lone vigilante character.

Too bad CCTV is everywhere, it could never happen.