House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ubuntu

'7/7 Bombers' Movements Physically Impossible

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2005/08/77-b...physically.html

Very interesting but of course the sheeple beleive what they are told by the police.

I guess that video statement issued last night kinda pissed on your fire.

I guess that video statement issued last night kinda pissed on your fire.

Thats right. Just like the brazilian who jumped the ticket barrier, was wearing a big coat and looked petrified as he entered the tube...? the media were spot on and should be believed at all times. Just like the fake british army pictures published by the Sun...? It is not impossible to digitally enhance a video or voice recording.

from BBC article today

It is not clear when or where the tape was filmed. But friends of Khan told BBC News it showed him looking significantly different than he did immediately before 7 July.

They believed the message had been recorded some weeks or months before the bombings.

How many people do you know that look significantly different in just a few weeks or months ...?

In the video, is there any mention of 7/7 or admitting it ?

Think you need to be a bit more open minded.

Anything is possible, its just media propaganda and you fell for it.

It could be. Or even Goverment propaganda. Lets see if they can come up

with anything concrete by analysing it.

Thats right. Just like the brazilian who jumped the ticket barrier, was wearing a big coat and looked petrified as he entered the tube...? the media were spot on and should be believed at all times. Just like the fake british army pictures published by the Sun...? It is not impossible to digitally enhance a video or voice recording.

from BBC article today

It is not clear when or where the tape was filmed. But friends of Khan told BBC News it showed him looking significantly different than he did immediately before 7 July.

They believed the message had been recorded some weeks or months before the bombings.

How many people do you know that look significantly different in just a few weeks or months ...?

In the video, is there any mention of 7/7 or admitting it ?

You are (intentionally?) confusing a lot of stories here. Firstly we have a video confession will from one of the suicide bombers. Hard visual FACT NOT FICTION. Secondly it is reported via Al Jezera (Sp.) who have always tried to report both sides fairly no matter how gruesome, unlike the British media. FACT NO FICTION. Thridly it is pieced together with the Al Queda (Sp.) second on command. FACT NOT FICTION. Fourthly if I was dressed up in military uniform (of any description) and spouted a diatribe against the West in front of Asian textiles whilst holding an AK47 well YES I WOULD LOOK DIFFERENT especially if the only other picture was of me assisting a teacher in a class.

I think you need to be a bit more open minded.

Remember the media propaganda CAME FROM THE FAR EAST, not the Police or BBC.

Get a grip. :rolleyes:

PS: Where is the video footage of the Brazillian vaulting barriers and wearig a heavy coat. Me thinks... nowhere. However if they had it they would show it. Idiot.

PS: Where is the video footage of the Brazillian vaulting barriers and wearig a heavy coat. Me thinks... nowhere. However if they had it they would show it. Idiot.

never claimed that there was any video footage. the papers reported the above immediately after the attack which is in fact all lies. why would a witness lie ? what did they have to gain. who saw him jump the rails, no-one because he didnt. the newspapers reported nothing but fabricated lies.

will they show the cctv evidence in public ? NO, not even the family... wonder why ?

the point is the media is corrupt and you believe it.

all the evidence the governments have is of video evidence that the enemy give them. if you are truly at war would you let the enemy broadcast media that you can't even verify ? NO !

next your be telling me that uri geller really did bend spoons because its on TV !

or how about David Copperfield, NO HONEST it was on TV, he reall y did make a fighter jet vanish and then after lunch walked through the chinese wall !

brainwasssssssssssssshed !

never claimed that there was any video footage. the papers reported the above immediately after the attack which is in fact all lies. why would a witness lie ? what did they have to gain. who saw him jump the rails, no-one because he didnt. the newspapers reported nothing but fabricated lies.

will they show the cctv evidence in public ? NO, not even the family... wonder why ?

the point is the media is corrupt and you believe it.

all the evidence the governments have is of video evidence that the enemy give them. if you are truly at war would you let the enemy broadcast media that you can't even verify ? NO !

next your be telling me that uri geller really did bend spoons because its on TV !

or how about David Copperfield, NO HONEST it was on TV, he reall y did make a fighter jet vanish and then after lunch walked through the chinese wall !

brainwasssssssssssssshed !

Get a grip man.

We are talking about two extremely different media outlets so as you are oft to do to compare them is if not tragic its laughable. The 7/7 suicide bombers video was rellaeased BY ARABIC TV. A tv channel that had infuriated the West with its honest portrals of war for BOTH sides. Yet you seem happily to confuse this freedom with the highly media managed Western propaganda. To proclaim they are they same and both lying to us all to the exact same extent is pathetic and basic thinking. One wants to tell the truth the other wants to sugar coat dumb down your feed with celebrities et al.

Shaker baby get real:

Check this out:

Former Government MP Meacher

Says "He is critical of Britain for allegedly colluding in propagating the myth of a global war of terrorism. He asks: "Is collusion in this myth and junior participation in this project really a proper aspiration for British foreign policy?""

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/iraq/story/...1036591,00.html

And in a video interview with him on 11 August 2005 he relates details that really blow the war on terror apart.

Like the video of anti-israeli protest this interview will widen you pecpectives and show you the real criminals - If your ego allows objective critical assement of ideas and institutuions that you may be proud of.

Again after watching question if the mainstream media has given fair attention to all sides of the coin?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/augus...nesinlondon.htm

enjoy sp1

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168390,00.html

Labour Party (search) lawmaker Shahid Malik (search) — a Muslim who represents the Dewsbury neighborhood in West Yorkshire (search) where Khan had lived since February — told the BBC that the tape would put to rest rumors that he and the three other bombers were somehow set up.

"There is a hardcore rump within the British Muslim community that didn't actually believe somehow that Sidique and his cohorts were responsible," Malik said. "Rampant conspiracy theories mushroomed out of control."

Try not to argue guys, as we shouldn't be fighting each other and we ALL should unite against the terrorists and these corrupt governments. Also terrorists are not like me and you or just muslims, but terrorists are those who are putting fear into our minds that "muslims are terrorists". Our goverments & media are part of this strategy, because they are censoring the truth from us.

Shaker baby get real:

Check this out:

Former Government MP Meacher

Says "He is critical of Britain for allegedly colluding in propagating the myth of a global war of terrorism. He asks: "Is collusion in this myth and junior participation in this project really a proper aspiration for British foreign policy?""

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/iraq/story/...1036591,00.html

And in a video interview with him on 11 August 2005 he relates details that really blow the war on terror apart.

Like the video of anti-israeli protest this interview will widen you pecpectives and show you the real criminals - If your ego allows objective critical assement of ideas and institutuions that you may be proud of.

Again after watching question if the mainstream media has given fair attention to all sides of the coin?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/augus...nesinlondon.htm

enjoy sp1

Err I have no doubt the media and govt powers that be have blown the terrorism threat up out of all proportion (fear IS a form of control and after the cold war ended there was a need and desire from govt to replace that fear and control) but that is not what I am arguing here. However to dispute the videod thestimony of just one of the suicide bomber to all to see is foolhardy. Remember pictures speak a thousand words. If you actually think the govt set up the video with a paid actor then sent the tape to Al Jeezera (a media outlet despised by the West for its inflamatory suppossed anti-West reporting) then more fool you. No doubt more videos will follow. Will you dispute them too?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168390,00.html

Try not to argue guys, as we shouldn't be fighting each other and we ALL should unite against the terrorists and these corrupt governments.  Also terrorists are not like me and you or just muslims, but terrorists are those who are putting fear into our minds that "muslims are terrorists".  Our goverments & media are part of this strategy, because they are censoring the truth from us.

or it could be just as easy to post this ?

LEEDS, England — British Muslims in several areas said Friday they felt profound shock watching a video of a London homicide bomber seeking to justify the carnage — erasing any doubt a homegrown cell carried out the July 7 attack and that its members were inspired by Al Qaeda (search).

For one of his friends, the sight of purported ringleader Mohammed Sidique Khan — speaking in a Yorkshire accent and wearing a red-and-white keffiyeh in the farewell message broadcast on al-Jazeera (search) — verged on the surreal.

"We were all shocked and horrified when we saw the video itself," Irshad Hussain said in this gritty northern city where Khan grew up. "We are just devastated for what we had just heard and what we had seen on TV. ... I couldn't believe it was actually him talking on the screen."

Khan's farewell message was broadcast (more brainwashing) Thursday alongside a video of Al Qaeda No. 2(well isn't tha good publicity for all you brainwashed numb wits), Ayman al-Zawahri (search), warning of more attacks... NO ?honest gov

step up and get your id card, follow me in order now and watch the next press release to see whats really going on in the world.

oh, how it all turned out so naturally and all in favour. such is life.

Err I have no doubt the media and govt powers that be have blown the terrorism threat up out of all proportion (fear IS a form of control and after the cold war ended there was a need and desire from govt to replace that fear and control) but that is not what I am arguing here. However to dispute the videod thestimony of just one of the suicide bomber to all to see is foolhardy. Remember pictures speak a thousand words. If you actually think the govt set up the video with a paid actor then sent the tape to Al Jeezera (a media outlet despised by the West for its inflamatory suppossed anti-West reporting) then more fool you. No doubt more videos will follow. Will you dispute them too?

EEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

just one more thing shakerbaby

Although authorities had yet to confirm publicly that the bearded man in the video was Khan, Harir Fhad Hussain said he definitely recognized the 30-year-old youth leader who had worked with disabled children and appeared to spend much of his time at the gym.