HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Of course, everyone should wear burkhas. As women are just as capable of having lustful thoughts as men, it's only right and fair that men should cover up as well to protect the women from having such lustful thoughts. Innit.

Incidentally, why is it, whenever I see a woman in a burkha/etc, her accompanying males (almost) always seem to be dressed in Western clobber? I could understand it a bit better if the males were all dressed in traditional robes as well, but, as it is, it leaves me feeling as though something isn't quite right. Now what could that something not quite right be?

!0 9 8 7......

HOLA4411
Guest theboltonfury

Of course, everyone should wear burkhas. As women are just as capable of having lustful thoughts as men, it's only right and fair that men should cover up as well to protect the women from having such lustful thoughts. Innit.

Incidentally, why is it, whenever I see a woman in a burkha/etc, her accompanying males (almost) always seem to be dressed in Western clobber? I could understand it a bit better if the males were all dressed in traditional robes as well, but, as it is, it leaves me feeling as though something isn't quite right. Now what could that something not quite right be?

!0 9 8 7......

Maybe they are just sick of the sight of them?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Look into the eyes of the Burka wearing Emoticion.......... :ph34r:

That is one intense stare... Is it a call for help?

its the face of that bloke in 'Trading places' tied into a female gorrila suit just as the horny male gorrila gets busy

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

:o , in a way that's the beauty of the Burka with reference to your earlier post. Your imagination can run riot !

Never thought I would hear the words beauty and Burka in the same sentence :lol:

HOLA4418
Guest theboltonfury

:lol: Plus saves a fortune on designer clothes.

Having spent a few years eyeing up the opposite sex in Warrington, I can say that they should make the burkha compulsary.

HOLA4419

Having spent a few years eyeing up the opposite sex in Warrington, I can say that they should make the burkha compulsary.

Just spent the weekend in Telford and wished for the same. Some of those lasses will need Burkas to be made by Millets :D

HOLA4420
Guest Absolutely Fabulous

Once, nearly two decades ago while walking in a dusty shopping centre in Dharan a pal and I were perusing the local shops and this black penguin walked past. Her eyes were, to die for.

We both turned to each other and said; "What lovely eyes!"

Then, we more or less burst out laughing when we realised what the bl00dy hell we'd just said! ohmy.gif

Needless to say, we'd obviously been out there far too long. dry.gif

My OH worked briefly in a Muslim girls school, where one of the tutors was thus garbed. He said he always though that she had fantastic eyes, and was a bit hacked off, when he saw her without the burqua one day. She was quite plain.

I guess there IS a good reason to wear them - for some.sad.gif

HOLA4421
Guest Absolutely Fabulous

laugh.gif Plus saves a fortune on designer clothes.

Not to mention cosmetics and hair products.smile.gif

Archived