House Price Crash Forum

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

HOLA441
Guest Absolutely Fabulous

Whilst watching the box one night, I saw an ad for E-harmony offering a free go.

So I logged on, and filled out their forms.

Bastards Rejected me.

Considering sueing for mental scarring.

laugh.gif

I should think so too. You would have to go and tell them about your single eye, smack bang in the middle of your forehead.rolleyes.gif

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

DICTIONARY FOR WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS:

40-ish......................... 49

Aventurer.....................Slept with all your mates

Athletic.........................No tits

Average looking............Has a face like an @rse

Beautiful.......................Pathological liar

Contagious Smile..........Does a lot of pills

Educated......................Was facked to bits at University

Emotionally Secure........On medication

Feminist.........................Fat

Free spirit......................Junkie

Friendship first...............Former slut

Fun...............................Annoying

Gentle...........................Dull

Good Listener...............Autistic

New-Age......................Body hair problems

Old-fashioned................No BJs or @nal

Open-minded.................Desperate

Outgoing........................Loud and Embarrassing

Passionate......................Sloppy drunk

Poet...............................Depressive

Professional............... ...Bitch

Romantic.......................Frigid

Social............................Pussy like a clowns pocket

Bubbly........................Fat and Annoying

Voluptuous....................Very Fat

Large lady.....................Hugely Fat

Wants Soulmate.............Stalker

Widow...........................Murderer

That is SO funny!laugh.giflaugh.gif I have just nearly choked laughing.

HOLA443

I also noticed that a large part of the ladies on dating sites cannot use proper spelling, grammar or punctuation. This also includes girls who are qualified / educated and have high position jobs.

(Some of which can't even spell their job title correctly ohmy.gif)

Is this part of a trend (ie trying to sound cool or friendly) ?

Attention to English Grammar is about as dead as the Dodo in today's Britain. It began seriously decreasing after the 1980s. I can't tell you the number of letters that I have received from public sector workers which are - unpunctuated, mis-spelt and ungrammatical.

HOLA444

Attention to English Grammar is about as dead as the Dodo in today's Britain. It began seriously decreasing after the 1980s. I can't tell you the number of letters that I have received from public sector workers which are - unpunctuated, mis-spelt and ungrammatical.

The thing is, though, grammar and punctuation are one thing, some very smart people really struggle with it. However, you cannot convince me that anyone that actually has to write a letter doesn't know that spelcheck exists. I totally rely on it. I am absolutely appallingly bad at spelling, but word processors and even most browsers make it easy to avoid being completely awful.

It amayzes (;)) me!

HOLA445

Iv,e seen the site i started this thread about mentioned many times and can confirm that it was plentyoffish that i was talking about.

I hadn,t been back on the site scince i started this thread but over the weekend while checking my email i saw that there were some messages saying i had mail on this site.

Three absolute munters who obviously didn,t read the bit where i said i was choosy (or are delusional :blink: )

One not too bad , tidy body but worn face, good for a jump but she was looking for long term.

One sexy but in an obvious trashy way and looks to have a few miles on the clock also has 3 kids :o who is saying if your just after sex forget it etc (pity cos i would have loved to damaged her :D ) one off only tho but she looked dirty.

One cute little thing but smokes and has 2 kids and does text talk like an 18 year old although is 36.

I,m thinking about meeting the dirty looking one and seeing if i can smash her on the first night as i think alot of them say that just so they don,t look like total sluts :P

As you may of detected i don,t hold out much hope of finding a girl that i have genuine romantic interest in from this site.

Will let you know how it all pans out if anyones interested. But don,t ask me to post links to their fish profiles as that would be very unfair.

HOLA446

Iv,e seen the site i started this thread about mentioned many times and can confirm that it was plentyoffish that i was talking about.

I hadn,t been back on the site scince i started this thread but over the weekend while checking my email i saw that there were some messages saying i had mail on this site.

Three absolute munters who obviously didn,t read the bit where i said i was choosy (or are delusional :blink: )

One not too bad , tidy body but worn face, good for a jump but she was looking for long term.

One sexy but in an obvious trashy way and looks to have a few miles on the clock also has 3 kids :o who is saying if your just after sex forget it etc (pity cos i would have loved to damaged her :D ) one off only tho but she looked dirty.

One cute little thing but smokes and has 2 kids and does text talk like an 18 year old although is 36.

I,m thinking about meeting the dirty looking one and seeing if i can smash her on the first night as i think alot of them say that just so they don,t look like total sluts :P

As you may of detected i don,t hold out much hope of finding a girl that i have genuine romantic interest in from this site.

Will let you know how it all pans out if anyones interested. But don,t ask me to post links to their fish profiles as that would be very unfair.

Class. Keep us all posted. This is better than Razzle.

HOLA447

<subliminal> DOOOOOO IT</subliminal>

HOLA448

"damage" her? "smash" her? - is this gangsta rap language coming into the mainstream? What happened to respect between people?

HOLA449

"damage" her? "smash" her? - is this gangsta rap language coming into the mainstream? What happened to respect between people?

Yeah, it's a bit sad, but it's mainly caused by bitterness - and the fact that one can stay anonymous here.

HOLA4410

Yeah, it's a bit sad, but it's mainly caused by bitterness - and the fact that one can stay anonymous here.

I'm somewhat relieved that he isn't premeditating beating them up which is what I understood from his post at first. Even if it is 'slang', what a hateful way of expressing yourself.

HOLA4411

Any fule kno that it goes back further than that :P

Intelligent people of all ages can cope with written English (though of course one makes allowances for those whose first language it isn't). Some of us still treat poor literacy as a warning sign.

HOLA4412

A lot of these discussions about online dating involve criticism of the women who use them but this is a perfect example of the worst type of men who use them too. I hope no woman meets up with this guy. Sounds like a potential sex-offender. :angry:

HOLA4413

A lot of these discussions about online dating involve criticism of the women who use them but this is a perfect example of the worst type of men who use them too. I hope no woman meets up with this guy. Sounds like a potential sex-offender. mad.gif

+1

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

A lot of these discussions about online dating involve criticism of the women who use them but this is a perfect example of the worst type of men who use them too. I hope no woman meets up with this guy. Sounds like a potential sex-offender. :angry:

+1

Get over it, before I raise my pimp hand to you both.

HOLA4416

Funny, looking at the other threads on the subject, most of the guys here seem to think dating website are populated by women who have no intention of doing anything other than feeding on the attention, don't respond to emails and certainly don't pursue, as it's not in the script, right.

Yet, our potential sex offender friend, has a passive account that attracts attention on a site notorious for having a poor male/female ratio.

HOLA4417

Funny, looking at the other threads on the subject, most of the guys here seem to think dating website are populated by women who have no intention of doing anything other than feeding on the attention, don't respond to emails and certainly don't pursue, as it's not in the script, right.

Yet, our potential sex offender friend, has a passive account that attracts attention on a site notorious for having a poor male/female ratio.

Maybe his profile lists him as having a successful career along with a photo that shows how handsome he is?

MV5BMTIwMDk1ODQ2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ0NjcyMQ@@__V1__CR0,0,282,282_SS100_.jpg

post-15092-12814411422928_thumb.jpg

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

One not too bad , tidy body but worn face, good for a jump but he was looking for long term.

One sexy but in an obvious trashy way and looks to have a few miles on the clock also has 3 kids :o who is saying if your just after sex forget it etc (pity cos i would have loved to damaged him :D ) one off only tho but he looked dirty.

One cute little thing but smokes and has 2 kids and does text talk like an 18 year old although he is 36.

I,m thinking about meeting the dirty looking one and seeing if i can smash him on the first night as i think alot of them say that just so they don,t look like total desperados :P

As you may of detected i don,t hold out much hope of finding a bloke that i have genuine romantic interest in from this site.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would the above result in the women in question being labelled a 'potential sex offender' or just a bit of an mentalist....:rolleyes:

PS - Keep us up to date !!

HOLA4422

A Few peeps on here getting a bit excited about my choice of language, its just slang ;)

What am i supposed to say "i,m thinking of going and making love to that lovely lady who posted pics in leather thigh boots with her tits half out on tinternet"? get real i,m going to go around and damage her! :o

(ever wondered about the phrase damaged goods for a girl who has been around the block too many times) or i,m going to smash the granny out of it , these are common sayings amongst men who have only a casual sexual interest in a particular woman, to label the user of such language as a potential sex offender is a bit of a stretch imo.

Anyways alot of you pathetic in touch with your feminine side so called men who think women want sensitive caring sharing thoughtful etc etc men have been sold a massive lie, few women respect such creatures.

Women are in general infinatley more filthy than men, especially women over 35 many more than you would imagine LOVE to have their hair pulled, be bitten, slapped, called a whore during rough sex etc etc. At the end of the day they are the same animal as US just most of you pussies ai,nt realised it yet so she gets it elsewhere :)

I should be chargin for schoolin ya! B)

HOLA4423

A Few peeps on here getting a bit excited about my choice of language, its just slang wink.gif

What am i supposed to say "i,m thinking of going and making love to that lovely lady who posted pics in leather thigh boots with her tits half out on tinternet"? get real i,m going to go around and damage her! ohmy.gif

(ever wondered about the phrase damaged goods for a girl who has been around the block too many times) or i,m going to smash the granny out of it , these are common sayings amongst men who have only a casual sexual interest in a particular woman, to label the user of such language as a potential sex offender is a bit of a stretch imo.

Anyways alot of you pathetic in touch with your feminine side so called men who think women want sensitive caring sharing thoughtful etc etc men have been sold a massive lie, few women respect such creatures.

Women are in general infinatley more filthy than men, especially women over 35 many more than you would imagine LOVE to have their hair pulled, be bitten, slapped, called a whore during rough sex etc etc. At the end of the day they are the same animal as US just most of you pussies ai,nt realised it yet so she gets it elsewhere smile.gif

I should be chargin for schoolin ya! cool.gif

You should be paying for your sex - by the sound of it - as by definition you seem to want a whore.

If that is the object of the exercise - for both parties - why THEY don't just work in a brothel and get paid for it, and you could visit it? That way no one is under any illusions about what the purpose of the meeting is.huh.gif

HOLA4424

[/b]

You should be paying for your sex - by the sound of it - as by definition you seem to want a whore.

If that is the object of the exercise - for both parties - why THEY don't just work in a brothel and get paid for it, and you could visit it? That way no one is under any illusions about what the purpose of the meeting is.huh.gif

Yep that could be a plan !!

Then again, if both just want relaxed dirty sex with no strings attached ? No need for money to be involved.

HOLA4425

[/b]

Why pay for something that is freely available? especially when the freely available participant will be more enthusiatic because its what they want and not just a way to get money?

Why is a woman who goes on the internet looking for no strings filthy sex a whore? :blink: she is just looking to fulfill her desires/sexual needs, like i said women are the same animal as men and its only social conditioning and religious doctrine that would have us believe otherwise.

I stand by my assertion that in general women are filthier than men when it comes to sex they are much more imaginative and rude than most men would belive, many hide this side of their personality to avoid being labelled slutish etc and some dont care.

I dont have any problem with women , I love female company i just find the deluded ones a bit amusing/annoying is all.

fair nuff? :)

Archived