House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General Melchett

Arghhh! (Again, Sorry Quork-Y)

Popping up when I view the current Apocalpyse thread, looking like something from 'Monty Python/Terry Gilliam Does TEOTWAKI' as the face of some ambulance chasing company.

It's scary-horrific! WTF!

Guest X-QUORK

I'm hugely confused why you feel the need to apologise to me.

I geddit now...the aaaaarrrrgggghhhh title. For a minute I thought you thought Esther Rantzen was a relative of mine.

I'd just like to hijack this thread to announce that my mate appeared on that Barrowman program last night doing the Grease thing. What a big jessie.

Guest theboltonfury

I'm hugely confused why you feel the need to apologise to me.

I geddit now...the aaaaarrrrgggghhhh title. For a minute I thought you thought Esther Rantzen was a relative of mine.

I'd just like to hijack this thread to announce that my mate appeared on that Barrowman program last night doing the Grease thing. What a big jessie.

there are so many things wrong with John Barrowman, it's difficult to know where to start.

Guest X-QUORK

there are so many things wrong with John Barrowman, it's difficult to know where to start.

I know. I'm slightly appalled that a heterosexual friend in the army appeared camped up on The Big Gay Scot's Jamboree without a little prior warning.

Guest theboltonfury

I know. I'm slightly appalled that a heterosexual friend in the army appeared camped up on The Big Gay Scot's Jamboree without a little prior warning.

One of the lads I used to play with had his parents break it to him that they were naturists by saying 'You might want to watch the Channel 4 documentary tonight'

He was never really the same after that. His Mum was the club physio.