House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Webmaster

Welcome To This Forum

One important piece of information that we'd like to make you aware of is that advice given on the site should not be taken as professional advice, it is only the opinion of individuals. It is up to you to seek professional advice for any financial decisions that you make.

On a lighter note, welcome to the forum. If there are any questions that you'd like to ask as a newbie but feel stupid asking them on the main forum then ask them on here.

Also, tell us a bit about yourself. What situation are you in, First Time Buyer, Sold to Rent etc.

Regards

Webmaster

Is this solitary confinement..... hello, hello, can anybody hear me....... :rolleyes:

Yes. Hello Dubai. Weather here cloudy, but life OK. Don't let loneliness overcome you.

"If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster."

Hi.

Can I please post comments to articles directly? Tried to add them on a few occasions, but they always seem to disappear. Also - I am not allowed to email you for some reason, hence this post.

Regards

"If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster."

Hi.

Can I please post comments to articles directly? Tried to add them on a few occasions, but they always seem to disappear. Also - I am not allowed to email you for some reason, hence this post.

Regards

Please email webmaster[at]housepricecrash.co.uk with your blog username and we will look into it for you.

Thanks!