House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Notoriously Crap Actor - Moderately Good Film

Guest Ian Chesterton

Is that the one where the Baywatch babe gets them out?

Yup...she does get her globes out. If I point to a video of them, i'll most likely get banned by some overzealous.....

Under Seige was ok but Steven Seagal is just a poor mans Chuck Norris. Chuck's poor acting is second to none and the plots in his movies are almost non existent. But still they are great to watch.

chuckiraq.jpg

Under Siege is a great film!

Under Siege & Matrix both are brilliant!

I quiet like Steven Seagal movies, though recent ones are getting pretty bad reviews, can't remember which one I saw (new one) but it wasn't all that.

Guest Skinty

Kevin Costner - Waterworld?

Or was the film crap as well? It could have been a good film.

EDIT: Kevin Costner - Prince of Thieves

Yes, unfortunately though she'd had them done by that point so they looked shit. They were much better before the surgery.

Guest Ian Chesterton

Yes, unfortunately though she'd had them done by that point so they looked shit. They were much better before the surgery.

Yes, I remember the very cute Playboy clip with the flying apple

Rosanna Arquette - The Big Blue

....admittedly she's the weakest thing about the film.

Madonna - A League of Their Own

Sylvester Stallone - Rocky

- his other films may or may not be entertaining but Rocky deserves to be taken seriously as a genuine classic.

Guest Skinty

Arnold schwarzenegger - Terminator 1 & 2 and Conan the Barbarian etc.

Ricky Gervais.....night in the museum...indeed anything...he is ALWAYS Ricky Gervais.

Under Seige was ok but Steven Seagal is just a poor mans Chuck Norris. Chuck's poor acting is second to none and the plots in his movies are almost non existent. But still they are great to watch.

chuckiraq.jpg

And Chuck Norris is just a poor man's Bruce Lee.

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

chuckiraq.jpg

Steven Seagal cannot act, but his fight scenes are thrilling to watch. He is a master at his craft and the guy I'd vote to walk round Moss Side, Manc/r with. What a mover!biggrin.gif

Can't stick Chuck Norris. dry.gif He doesn't give off the cosy vibes that Steve S. does. I'm betting Steve is a nicer guy.

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

Her breast implants were really good. Not like some of them, where they look like two balloons in a sack.ohmy.gif

I had a friend who looked like that for real. Folks used to think she wore padded bras - but nope. It was all her!