House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pl1

Astonishing Social Experiment?

Apologies for the Daily-Mail-type-healdine-ending-with-a-question-mark-which-essentially-allows-me-to-say-anything forum title, but Life In A Day or One Day (can't be assed to check) from YT. Does it sound to you like it will be the biggest load of pretentious nonsense populated by wannabe film studies students desperate to make a name for themselves? Or the greatest documentary (let's dispense with the "film" nomenclature) ever made?

Discuss.

If you really want to.

Apologies for the Daily-Mail-type-healdine-ending-with-a-question-mark-which-essentially-allows-me-to-say-anything forum title, but Life In A Day or One Day (can't be assed to check) from YT. Does it sound to you like it will be the biggest load of pretentious nonsense populated by wannabe film studies students desperate to make a name for themselves? Or the greatest documentary (let's dispense with the "film" nomenclature) ever made?

Discuss.

If you really want to.

a link would be nice.

I assume this is the thing.

Linky

Looks like a load of cobblers to me. Sounds like the producers are just gonna tack some home video clips together and call it innovative and contemporary film making.

ah but are they for sale at below market value? Because theyre a canny bunch on here and only interested in the guaranteed returns!

a link would be nice.

There you go.

It's filming, right now!

Still sounds crap though, but i'll reserve judgement :lol: