House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bpw

What Would You Want

Britain has voting rights in the EU, and begging rights in the USA.

It’s almost cringe-worthy watching the TV coverage of Cameron here in the USA. He was clearly treated as a second class nation compared with visits by Putin. As for lunch well this picture says it all.

article-1296551-0A869C73000005DC-625_634x431.jpg

I think you should all take a hard long look at the Europhobes in our manipulative press and government. Its their self interest that prevents them from getting onboard the clean and fast eurotrain and leaves you all travelling in the filth of Britains railways. Pandering to Americans is pointless unless you think you are in for a backhand from the likes of Goldman Sachs or Citi. You have already witnessed BAE humiliated and forced to pay the US for grace and favor in the ME. The next shoe to drop will be action by the US who are desperate to stop the sale of EUrofighter to India. Utter hypocrisy. All this after the USAF tanker contract was clearly and fairly won by Airbus yet stopped in Congress. If you are masochists then keep on taking it up the a. On the other hand you could get on board with the goal of making the EU (with Britain) the counterweight to US hegemony.

Cameron doesn't strike me as a hot-dog type of guy so I can only assume this picture opportunity is some lame way of him trying to fit in with the Americans. The word schmuck springs to mind :lol:

Cameron is NOT the head of state, don't forget, the Queen is.

I for one am happier seeing him have a hot dog in the street that sitting at a state dinner wtih all the celebs and hoi-poloi.