House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JamesLondon

Property Bee-Revealed Absurdities Part 94

Just came across one of the weirdest and most-comical Rightmove histories I've seen in a long time: here. (You need Property Bee installed to see the price history.)

Went on sale in Dec 08 for 650k...then had its price raised to 675k...Sold in July...Unsold in July...dropped to 599k in August...sold in Dec. And now, in July, that sale has apparently fallen through too, and the price has been raised back to 675k.

Tempting, no?

SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS FOR THAT?!?!?!?! :ph34r::ph34r::lol::lol:

5873_PUT070098_IMG_00_0001.JPG

Youravinalaffintcha :lol::ph34r:

No it's a mistake. It's £65k decimal point is in the wrong place. Isn't it??

SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS FOR THAT?!?!?!?! :ph34r::ph34r::lol::lol:

5873_PUT070098_IMG_00_0001.JPG

Youravinalaffintcha :lol::ph34r:

It's in Putney init.

The type of house that you would want to live in, in Putney, costs over a mil and a half

tim

this idiot is trying for over 2 year now, ehhehehe, My link

That kind of house would go for about £185k where I live. And I live in a shi**y southeastern town.

Still, I suppose at least the neighbours haven't sold theirs. Especially now Rightmove have added another £15k to the asking price :blink:

I'm quite a fan of this one myself. For Sale Offers Over £350,000. Home Report valuation: 245,000

Simple inputting error I hear you say! Certainly the agent quickly changed the valuation to £345,000 but then a day later returned it to £245,000 !

Full link here, but best to use I.E. as the website is poorly designed for Firefox where the house description is obscured by the sidebar.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30234065.html

----------------------

22 June 2010

* Brief Description changed: This 5 bedroom detached family home located in the highly desirable Burnbank Meadows estate in Kinross is ‘as new’ having never been occupied. A Stewart Milne ‘Thorntonhall’ built in 2008 this property offers an extraordinary degree of luxury - will make a superb family home. HOME REPORT VALUE £345 £245 [Found by n/a]

21 June 2010

* Brief Description changed: This 5 bedroom detached family home located in the highly desirable Burnbank Meadows estate in Kinross is ‘as new’ having never been occupied. A Stewart Milne ‘Thorntonhall’ built in 2008 this property offers an extraordinary degree of luxury - will make a superb family home. HOME REPORT VALUE £245 £345 [Found by n/a]

Edited by catmandu