House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBlueCat

Outraging Public Decency

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7902348/Transvestite-had-sex-with-a-dog-at-English-Heritage-castle.html

A bizarre set of events indeed but I like the way that, despite there being a pile of NuLab crap on the statute book that they could have used, the CPS went for the far superior and much older common law offense of outraging public decency.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7902348/Transvestite-had-sex-with-a-dog-at-English-Heritage-castle.html

A bizarre set of events indeed but I like the way that, despite there being a pile of NuLab crap on the statute book that they could have used, the CPS went for the far superior and much older common law offense of outraging public decency.

Brilliant! This is the third time this has been posted, the last two attempts were removed by the mods. I just want to add

1) Woof Justice?!

2) Does it mention how much the castle is worth?

3) Will this thread survive the hour?

Brilliant! This is the third time this has been posted, the last two attempts were removed by the mods. I just want to add

1) Woof Justice?!

2) Does it mention how much the castle is worth?

3) Will this thread survive the hour?

do we have any 33 yr old Mods :ph34r: