House Price Crash Forum

The A-Team (Crap New Hollywood Movie)

dryrot

HOLA441

Hi

prolly off-topic, but the plot of the (crap) new A-Team movie is apparently:

"Four American soldiers who are in Iraq are sent on a mission to recover plates for printing 100 dollar bills that were used to print a billion dollars. After doing the job and returning to the base their commanding officer is killed in an explosion and the plates are stolen by another operative. They would be court martialed and sent to different prisons. 6 months later, the leader, Hannibal Smith is visited by a CIA spook who tells him he knows where the man who took the plates is and wants him and his men to recover it. So he helps him escape and he breaks out the others and they go after the plates. "

So the threat to the U.S.A. is a few paltry countefeit billion$? What about the Feds $trillion "stimulus"?

:)

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest sillybear2

Whomever stole the printing plates needs to pay a large fine for their criminality, that'll teach them!

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Is it out yet?

Erm... not "officially" when I watched it (a couple of weeks ago).

Do they build 'something' just before the climax?

They do some of the A-Team shtick, but sometimes in a different way.

There's BA's fear of flying for example (which is finally explained here).

There's a good gag about "the van" but it doesn't feature heavily.

Murdoch is very funny, probably the most popular part of the film with my "test audience".

It could have been a lot worse I thought. Personally, I'd watch a follow-up film if it was of the same quality.

Archived