House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

60 Jobs To Go In Liverpool

In want it WORSE than the early 1980's !

Want MASS unemployment, strikes,riots..........colaspe

Why?.............Because we are Bastards whom attacked Iraq & killed + 1 Million people + Afgan killings.................& lets not be modest here when it killing & invading other people Britan has "form". No its time we got what we delt, with interest!

Mike

So staff at the Government North West offices launched military attacks against Iraq and Afghanistan?

If so, then I think they have strayed outside their remit and deserve a strong dressing down.

So staff at the Government North West offices launched military attacks against Iraq and Afghanistan?

If so, then I think they have strayed outside their remit and deserve a strong dressing down.

LOL fantastic post!

If you no money, you don't invade...............Look @ what Fox said this morning.............having to cut MOD budget.

No more MONEY for overseas adventures

Mike

If you no money, you don't invade...............Look @ what Fox said this morning.............having to cut MOD budget.

No more MONEY for overseas adventures

Mike

Wow - Mike's mental even for a HPC'er

Why?.............Because we are Bastards whom attacked Iraq & killed + 1 Million people + Afgan killings.................& lets not be modest here when it killing & invading other people Britan has "form". No its time we got what we delt, with interest!

Mike

Just one word. Idiot.

Mike

Your a horrible vindictive bastard mike. I like you. I don't agree about the military side of things, but I'm all for mass job cuts*

*just please not me!

Edit: I said bastard

Yet another bitter HPC individual. "I have suffered so I want others to suffer"

So you think bloaty-employment is ok?

You sound like someone who's about to lose a 50k a year job doing nothing.

Your a horrible vindictive bastard mike. I like you. I don't agree about the military side of things, but I'm all for mass job cuts*

*just please not me!

Edit: I said bastard

Thats a nice sentiment, I'm sure I wish you all the best in the current economic climate and I'm sure I really would be oh so sad

if you did loose your job.

Agreed. It's not nice for the people who lose jobs but is necessary for the greater good.

I would love to hear some of the personal stories from the more bitter posters on here.

The genuine personal stories, not the spin they blab about day in day out.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be rather a lot of inadequacy and "failure to launch"

Clean the system out!

"Flush" the army of goverment workers on FAT wages.

Cut the silly MOD budget (No F*cking aircralf carriers)

Small defence force (& i mean small)

NO more overseas adventures

If your a pennyless ***** whom has NEVER worked a day in your life then NO!..............You don't get to live in a nice house in a good area!

Mike

Agreed. It's not nice for the people who lose jobs but is necessary for the greater good.

If jobs have to go, then they need to go.

The only thing I take issue with is people that receive immense gratification from the misery of others.

Mike

I suggest you seek the help of a mental health professional old chap, your foaming at the mouth!

Clean the system out!

"Flush" the army of goverment workers on FAT wages.

Cut the silly MOD budget (No F*cking aircralf carriers)

Small defence force (& i mean small)

NO more overseas adventures

If your a pennyless ***** whom has NEVER worked a day in your life then NO!..............You don't get to live in a nice house in a good area!

Mike

Do you spend your weekends walking round town with a sandwich board and a megaphone by any chance?

Oh ******ing hell, another opportunity for bloody scousers to play the victim card.

That's THE best insult ever, because if they complain then they reinforce the stereotype.

And it works on any level.

Just been shot in the head, typical scouser playing the victim card.

Well done, sir. I salute you. :rolleyes:

You've got it all wrong.

These public-sector apologists only care about the hard working families and their children that might suffer, it's never about themselves.

This is terrible. Those people will lose their jobs, probably their homes, become drink and drug-dependent and end up living in a BTL'ers pension pot. Thankfully though, I've heard there's plenty of these properties out in the nicer parts of merseyside/west lancs for them to move into with their six kids and four staffies.