House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Miyagi

Newport

Lots of things are labelled as genius but that proper fits the bill. Class.

Guest Noodle

I can't stop crying, can't see the screen.

Josie D'Arby's from Newport,

Yes, it's strange, we didn't know either,

Thank you Wikipedia . . .

:lol:

Oh, I'm in pain!

:lol::lol::lol:

I can't stop crying, can't see the screen.

Josie D'Arby's from Newport,

Yes, it's strange, we didn't know either,

Thank you Wikipedia . . .

:lol:

Oh, I'm in pain!

My favourite bit was the province in China part.

My favourite bit was the province in China part.

Me too.....I quite fancy the lady singer though she got good Newport street about her. I'll keep a look out for her on my next tour of duty, that's of course if I don't get distracted by Josie D'Arby first.

Me too.....I quite fancy the lady singer though she got good Newport street about her. I'll keep a look out for her on my next tour of duty, that's of course if I don't get distracted by Josie D'Arby first.

I thought he same thing about her.

You appear to think along the same lines as myself. Please present yourself to the Police ASAP. They may wish to add you to some sort of register. :lol:

Guest Noodle

You appear to think along the same lines as myself. Please present yourself to the Police ASAP. They may wish to add you to some sort of register. :lol:

Are you actually on the Sex Offenders register? Because I do sometimes wonder. :lol:

Not Police but quite close.

Are you actually on the Sex Offenders register? Because I do sometimes wonder. :lol:

Twice. I am not allowed within 200 metres of a cucumber. It gets tough.

Guest Noodle

Twice. I am not allowed within 200 metres of a cucumber. It gets tough.

At University I was living with two huge lesbians and this really uptight German bloke.

He comes in from the kitchen holding a cucumber he put in the fridge asking why it could possibly be soggy at each end, the lesbians look at each other, by now I've had to go to the next room so he can't hear the laughter.

At University I was living with two huge lesbians and this really uptight German bloke.

He comes in from the kitchen holding a cucumber he put in the fridge asking why it could possibly be soggy at each end, the lesbians look at each other, by now I've had to go to the next room so he can't hear the laughter.

Very good

They put it back in the fridge !!??

Skanky hos.

Guest Noodle

Very good

No one told him and he wasn't one to waste food either. :blink: