House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rolf

Female Hpcers - Report To Rolf Now!

I am amazed to discover more and more women on this forum. I always assume that most forum posters are blokes, and I think women like to lurk in the background and mentally collect data on men and post as if they were men.

I still think there are more women than average on this forum.

But who are they? I always assume blokes.

Please women, declare yourself, I would like to have a better idea of people here.

Alternatively, if you are a bloke, or even a TS, then go ahead and declare yourself too. Process of elimination works too..

Thanks

I am amazed to discover more and more women on this forum. I always assume that most forum posters are blokes, and I think women like to lurk in the background and mentally collect data on men and post as if they were men.

I still think there are more women than average on this forum.

But who are they? I always assume blokes.

Please women, declare yourself, I would like to have a better idea of people here.

Alternatively, if you are a bloke, or even a TS, then go ahead and declare yourself too. Process of elimination works too..

Thanks

You know you have a rep right? Don't be surprised if a few of em would prefer you thought they were blokes ;)

I'm a bloke BTW

You know you have a rep right? Don't be surprised if a few of em would prefer you thought they were blokes ;)

I'm a bloke BTW

typical bird masquerading as a bloke. I think we have our first confirmed bird here....

Female, married, and not interested thanks Rolf.

With a name like mitch, I always assumed you were a bloke. Don't worry, I'm not interested either! :D

I'm a female hpcer. I don't post much but I like browsing the forum. It has taught me a lot and I think that you are all hilarious.

Guest Noodle

I'm a female hpcer. I don't post much but I like browsing the forum. It has taught me a lot and I think that you are all hilarious.

Post more. It's good for you. (as long as you ignore all the miserable stuff)

Post more. It's good for you. (as long as you ignore all the miserable stuff)

Nooooo the miserable stuff is the best !

And btw - can you please issue a severe off topic reprimand to TBF - I saw him posting on the main forum earlier and posted straight on here without out a full body decontamination .

Guest theboltonfury

And btw - can you please issue a severe off topic reprimand to TBF - I saw him posting on the main forum earlier and posted straight on here without out a full body decontamination .

Umm, I think you'll actually find that I admitted to having rubbed my manhood raw with an angry dogfish, as pennance. It was not sexual in any way. I needed to be taught a lesson.

I think I've been punished enough.

Guest Noodle

This issue was raised in this months Off-Topic Forum management meeting, I'll forward you the minutes. TBF is going on a 3-day training course at Barry Island.

Exposure limits for miserable radiation have been reduced to 300 mRems, or a maximum 2 miserable topics a day.

Umm, I think you'll actually find that I admitted to having rubbed my manhood raw with an angry dogfish, as pennance. It was not sexual in any way. I needed to be taught a lesson.

I think I've been punished enough.

That a cornish mating ritual - the more succesfull cornish males actualy use basking sharks

edited to correct rubbish spelling

That a cornish mating ritual - the more succesfull cornish males actualy use basking sharks

edited to correct rubbish spelling

I felt dirty after spending a good hour over there reading that 'Secretly Poor' thread so I sat naked in a metal box stuffed with dog hair and set it alight only to see it appear in off-topic 24 hours later!

Guest theboltonfury

This issue was raised in this months Off-Topic Forum management meeting, I'll forward you the minutes. TBF is going on a 3-day training course at Barry Island.

Exposure limits for miserable radiation have been reduced to 300 mRems, or a maximum 2 miserable topics a day.

I was over there for the merest second and yet I spent most of yesterday evening telling my bird that she needed to buy tonnes of gold as the world was due to end in Dec 2012. If she didn't believe me, all she had to do was check the David Icke thread! It's all there in black and white from some of country's greatest minds.

You've got to be so careful in the main forum. It creeps up on you.

I felt dirty after spending a good hour over there reading that 'Secretly Poor' thread so I sat naked in a metal box stuffed with dog hair and set it alight only to see it appear in off-topic 24 hours later!

Errr of course I was only on there by accident 'cough'

Hi Rolf and All, reporting for rollcall as ordered :blink:

Another female who doesn't post much. I'm not too suited to the rough and tumble of internet forums because I don't stand up for myself too well and I get scared off :unsure:

I am here everyday though lurking, learning and laughing with you all.

Guest Noodle

That fvcking contamination is in here now. We've got it quarantined but the disposal cost is coming in at over £28m.

Guest theboltonfury

Oh, that post did make me laugh.

I love the treatment poster 'Eric Blair' gets. Constantly starting doomish threads in the mainforum. Only to find that within 30 minutes, they've been moved to here. Where we ravage them and send them back to from whence they came.

I was over there for the merest second and yet I spent most of yesterday evening telling my bird that she needed to buy tonnes of gold as the world was due to end in Dec 2012. If she didn't believe me, all she had to do was check the David Icke thread! It's all there in black and white from some of country's greatest minds.

You've got to be so careful in the main forum. It creeps up on you.

Yep - I found myself afflicted with 'Creeping Injinitus' whereby I went home - told the wife she didn't exist , set fire to all my books on psychology , and spent the rest of the night denying the existance of the contents of my wallet.

Guest Noodle

Hi Rolf and All, reporting for rollcall as ordered :blink:

Another female who doesn't post much. I'm not too suited to the rough and tumble of internet forums because I don't stand up for myself too well and I get scared off :unsure:

I am here everyday though lurking, learning and laughing with you all.

Post more. Does wonders for your self-confidence.

Stay in this OT forum.

Guest theboltonfury

I'd wear a dress and a wig if Rolf asked me. Does that count?

******ing hell! This poster is local to me.

MODS!!!!!

I like to think I am a mans man but occasionally I do read the wifes copy of Heat magazine when having a shit.

Should I be talking to someone about this?

I like to think I am a mans man but occasionally I do read the wifes copy of Heat magazine when having a shit.

No, that is the only acceptable time for a man to be reading Heat. It's somehow...appropriate.

Plus if you are feeling vengeful you can tear out a picture of Jordans mug (inevitably to be found within) and lay it on the surface of the water before commencing your bombing run.

******ing hell! This poster is local to me.

MODS!!!!!

9 weeks is a long time, I figure that if I wear the wife's clothes as well, I can get away without doing any laundry what so ever.

You should be reading workshop manuals for cars you have never owned! :unsure: