House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Are The Wheels Already Coming Off The Goverment?

CUTS = DEPRESSION

Hard place and rock.

Nowhere to go but down. Payback for the Brown years of irresponsible debt creation.

Bill for the lunch is overdue.

Add in the "gaffe" (truth) about Iraq, the goverment talking tough but NOT sacking people..."trying the water" on:-

Selling off the roads

Uni Tax

Death Tax

I feel they might be done by Xmas!

Mike

Judging by the general theme of your topics, are you a Liebour plant?

What i want is to clean out the system, we can't move on till we hit bottom.................trouble is if we did that Tory/Lib/Lab would be finished as would the banks & the shadow people...........their insane Geo-politcal games would be up.............Russia/China/Brazi/Turkey/India etc would form the new World Order & the UK would be a 3rd World state.

Mike

Ps

We had little or no pain yet.

Judging by the general theme of your topics, are you a Liebour plant?

You don't have to be a Liebour plant to see that this Coitalishan is unfit to govern.

Yes it seems a bit like more of the same , hit pensions , hit the unemployed , have not come out with anything mind blowing or anything that looks like they could get things moving.

More Labour sound bites , what was it this week , Big Society. What the f--k does that mean?

They are not fit to govern. The public made that view clear. That said the last Labour government weren't fit to govern either.

What bad luck to have the least talented shower of shit for decades on both sides of the house. And I say that as a Labour supporter :ph34r:

CUTS = DEPRESSION

Hard place and rock.

Nowhere to go but down. Payback for the Brown years of irresponsible debt creation.

Bill for the lunch is overdue.

Reminds me of the time my pizza arrived later than that of all the other diners at my table. When they finished they all got up and walked out....leaving me to foot the bill.

Looks like the Tories are the ones left at the table this time. It will cost them in political terms sooner rather than later.

I must be entirely alone then. I've just been thinking that they have been making mostly the right kind of noises, and am quite keen to see whether they will hold their nerve and do the stuff they are talking about.

I rather hope they last the 5 years, considering the previous shower of *****s and the current alternatives.

They are not fit to govern. The public made that view clear. That said the last Labour government weren't fit to govern either.

What bad luck to have the least talented shower of shit for decades on both sides of the house. And I say that as a Labour supporter :ph34r:

With you 100% on that.

The only reason I post on here objecting to the blame that gets heaped on not only the last but on all past Labour governments is that the other lot are even worse.

I could be wrong but I feel that Labour at least have what I would view as good intentions and I thought the LibDems did too but the Tories IMO have always been about saying one thing while thinking the opposite. The LibDems are very quickly realising this with regard to their recent deal. As far as I'm concerned, the way the Tories sell themselves to the electorate is little short of fraud.

They seem to be doing an excellent job so far. It's just a case of if they bottle it as the babies scweem and throw their toys out of the pram.

Big Society. What the f--k does that mean?

It means ... there's no money to pay for non-essential public services, so ... errrrr ... you're gonna have to organise stuff yourself if you want it.

Basically, "Big Society" is a way to gently tell people in a nice empowering, liberty and freedom-loving way, that you are all going to have to start helping each other on the ground cos the state has no money to do it anymore.

With you 100% on that.

The only reason I post on here objecting to the blame that gets heaped on not only the last but on all past Labour governments is that the other lot are even worse.

I could be wrong but I feel that Labour at least have what I would view as good intentions and I thought the LibDems did too but the Tories IMO have always been about saying one thing while thinking the opposite. The LibDems are very quickly realising this with regard to their recent deal. As far as I'm concerned, the way the Tories sell themselves to the electorate is little short of fraud.

The question is: have we ever had a good government? I mean, just think about it .. Brown, Blair, Major, Thatcher, Callaghan, Wilson, Heath, Macmillan, Eden? Then Churchill, Attlee and Chamberlain? Baldwin and McDonald: all a bit of a disaster.

So you are left thinking, well, Lloyd George was alright, but that's nearly a hundred years ago.

And then, you have to ask, well, what does it say about us?

:(

It means ... there's no money to pay for non-essential public services, so ... errrrr ... you're gonna have to organise stuff yourself if you want it.

Basically, "Big Society" is a way to gently tell people in a nice empowering, liberty and freedom-loving way, that you are all going to have to start helping each other on the ground cos the state has no money to do it anymore.

I would go a bit further than that saying the what they are going to do is look after their own first and foremost while the rest can go f--k themselves. Oh and the charities that you will be relying on will have free labour the unemployed forced to work for the JSA.

No. Just rabidly pro-liebour TV news making it seem that way.

ITV earlier doing a hatchet Job of Cameron in US bringing up McKinnon. Had his mother on expecting her to be all anti-tory, in fact she seemed supportive. ITV reporter tongue tied.

Public will soon, like last time round, remember the BBC stands for Ba$tards Broadcasting Communism, and ITV, well i dont know about ITV, but something similar.

I would go a bit further than that saying the what they are going to do is look after their own first and foremost while the rest can go f--k themselves.

Cool. So I can go ahead and levy border tolls for our ain wee bit of inner city hell, whaur the unco' guid are wont to daunder of an evening?

Seeking liquor an' drugs. And the flesh machine? (Having left their douce wives ben the hoose, wi' the Cairn Terrier, the second-best set o' clubs, and a box o' Bentincks).

Practice. That's the key.

"No gien a ****** whit ye're the a-lectit representative fur, jum. Fifty euros or ye've got a draughty drive hame!"

Nah. Show the teeth more, and make it a bit more nasal.

I could use the cash to buy chibs. Fur the weans an' 'at. At the skule. So's they'll no' be left oot.

Ayebuddy needs a trade ...

Public will soon, like last time round, remember the BBC stands for Ba$tards Broadcasting Communism

Hopefully some of that nest will be unemployed this time next year.