House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Women In Men's Changing Rooms

So I picked up a couple of pairs of jeans in M&S today, wandered into the changing room, tried on a pair and then wandered out of the cubicle to get a long-distant look in the large wall mirror... I was considering why the front of the trousers made it look like I had a massive erection and was adjusting... when in walked two women behind their men.

What is it with Women who walk into Mens' changing rooms? It must be some Motherhood thing that they do with their sons and then they carry it on with their husbands.

How would Women feel if us blokes started walking into the changing rooms. I walked out of there and almost walked into the Womens' changing rooms... but I would only be jealous of the softer fabrics and bright pastels... and how their clothes fit their curves... Mind you, I could watch all day assuming they all had Kelly Brook bodies.

That big star - there's huge then. Would look bigger in a pair of M&S stone coloured jeans.

Went to the Gents in Keele services last week and the cleaner (youngish woman) was kneeling down between a couple of the urinals cleaning the pipes. I was bursting at the time so just had to go the first urinal which was only a couple away from where she was. I had to bite my lip very hard to stop myself from uttering the obvious line.

Guest theboltonfury

Went to the Gents in Keele services last week and the cleaner (youngish woman) was kneeling down between a couple of the urinals cleaning the pipes. I was bursting at the time so just had to go the first urinal which was only a couple away from where she was. I had to bite my lip very hard to stop myself from uttering the obvious line.

You've missed a bit?

And what is it about those trendy young chicks who think its cool to use the gents in busy pubs because they cannot be arsed to queue. I do recall one time some years ago when one lad turned around with his knob in his hand and proudly displayed to ask a girl what she was playing at before pissing up her leg. she screamed and left the gents wetter and wiser.

"While you're down there love..."

Bah! Not that obvious.

I was already chanting "Do you come here often?"

Anarchist.

And what is it about those trendy young chicks who think its cool to use the gents in busy pubs because they cannot be arsed to queue. I do recall one time some years ago when one lad turned around with his knob in his hand and proudly displayed to ask a girl what she was playing at before pissing up her leg. she screamed and left the gents wetter and wiser.

Perhaps she liked watersports and he played right into her hands, or legs, or er...........yeah.

Bit unsafe taking a jet-ski to the lavs, I suppose really though.

What is it with Women who walk into Mens' changing rooms? It must be some Motherhood thing that they do with their sons and then they carry it on with their husbands.

Do not blame 'motherhood' - I'm a mother and I wouldn't dream of doing that: how intrusive and rude. They would also be the first to call the police if a man came into a women's changing room. I'm appalled - is this a Swansea anomaly, do you think?

Re Women using the Gents' loo - actually it's the result of historically far too few female architects: most public places are equipped with far fewer cubicles for ladies than urinals for men - Twickenham stadium is case in point. Frankly I'd never do it since I can't bear the fact than men can never pee on target and so Gents' are generally (apparently) vile.

Guest theboltonfury

I once had a shit at Manchester Airport whilst waiting for my baggage. Imagine my surprise when, upon leaving the cubicle, I was met with a couple of women at the big mirror doing their warpaint.

Character building stuff.

And what is it about those trendy young chicks who think its cool to use the gents in busy pubs because they cannot be arsed to queue.

Pisses me off a treat when women do that, I'd be on the receiving end of a handbag pummelling if I tried to do that in the ladies and maybe a shoeing from the doorman for good measure.

Last time I saw it happen one bloke told them to get the f*ck out. The girls then stood there, in the middle of the gents surrounded by pissed blokes having a wazz and berated him for being so "mean" to them.

:huh:

I once had a shit at Manchester Airport whilst waiting for my baggage. Imagine my surprise when, upon leaving the cubicle, I was met with a couple of women at the big mirror doing their warpaint.

I was imagining the surprise of the other passengers hunched over the carousel. Don't interupt.

p-o-p

Did you release a nice odour?

Guest theboltonfury

Did you release a nice odour?

I do remember, just before proceedings started, it was preceded by a circa 15 second trump.

At which point the other women would have been thinking 'dirty cow'. Little did they know it was a 15stone, semi-pissed male.

Idols in Whitley Bay used to be notorious for birds in the gents bogs (eeee, hide yer, knobs lads). Have to admit that it never realy bothered me that much.

Guest X-QUORK

Have to admit that it never realy bothered me that much.

Some of us like a little notice in order to present oneself in the best light, as it were.

I do remember, just before proceedings started, it was preceded by a circa 15 second trump.

At which point the other women would have been thinking 'dirty cow'. Little did they know it was a 15stone, semi-pissed male.

With a nice echo? Public bogs seem to have the right acoustics. Perhaps they plan them to keep the smell & the noise in on purpose..

Pisses me off a treat when women do that, I'd be on the receiving end of a handbag pummelling if I tried to do that in the ladies and maybe a shoeing from the doorman for good measure.

Last time I saw it happen one bloke told them to get the f*ck out. The girls then stood there, in the middle of the gents surrounded by pissed blokes having a wazz and berated him for being so "mean" to them.

:huh:

Oh I don't know but I will have a guess.

Many birds are completely unreasonable cows and expect to get everything their way and get angry when blokes with balls tell them to ****** off ?

Just a guess.

Actually - it's not a guess.

How would Women feel if us blokes started walking into the changing rooms.

The last time I was in a communal women's changing room (shop, that is, not swimming pool) it was heaving, and a few blokes, clearly pissed off with hanging around outside waiting had joined their birds in the changing room ( or had been invited in for opinion-giving perhaps).

None of the women took a blind bit of notice, but the lads looked absolutely stunned - and not in a good way! There are few things less erotic than a whole load of women with flesh bulging out in random places over wrong-fitting underwear (much of which was none-too-clean, either) and red-faced and sweaty from trying to do up clothes a size too small. :(

I also went into M+S today, it makes me feel really young seeing all these rich coffin dodgers wandering around.

That said, I saw a sexy, tall and slim MILF B)

Women are the reason I don't like going shopping for clothes. They're always hogging the men's bloody shelves for God's sake.

My missus would never clothes shop for me and as a result I think blokes who rely on the wives to shop for them need a good kicking.

Guest Skinty

I can't stand men who ruin perfectly good footage by looking directly at the camera when I am in their toilets or changing rooms.

Do they do it on purpose?

God, women piss me off. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thanks for that! Is that all women all of the time, even the ones who think this form of behaviour is completely out of order? Or is it just some women some of the time? <_<

And what does Mrs Quorky say about this: I'd be surprised if she let you hold that point of view ;)