House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reck B

Limited Edition Sandwiches

Just bagged me a limited edition sandwich (ham, cheese and coleslaw, fact fans) from Co-op. Given it's limited edition status, can I expect any kind of capital appreciation over time, or should I just eat it?

Is it necessary to market sandwiches as limited edition?Does it really make people think - oohh, better get one quick, before they stop making them? (I suppose in my case, yes.)

Anyway, as you were.

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your first purchase of what I'm sure turn out to be a fantastic sandwich collection.

It's vital that you keep its original packaging, and don't attempt to clean it with anything other than a damp cloth.

If you ever wish to trade, please get in touch. I still have an original 1996 M&S turkey, redcurrant and stuffing one in pristine condition that I would be prepared to sell or swap for similar.

Just bagged me a limited edition sandwich (ham, cheese and coleslaw, fact fans) from Co-op. Given it's limited edition status, can I expect any kind of capital appreciation over time, or should I just eat it?

Is it necessary to market sandwiches as limited edition?Does it really make people think - oohh, better get one quick, before they stop making them? (I suppose in my case, yes.)

Anyway, as you were.

limitededitionsandwich.co is still available too! Don't miss the boat!

I got myself a Limited Edition, 1987 Spam and Lettuce Ultra-Buttie, no. 20086532 and signed by it's creator Sir Quincy Fitz-Rightupya.

I have it mounted on a mahogany base under spotlights to best enhance this unique and rare sanger.

I need a bit of cash, might have to give Sothebys a ring.

Guest theboltonfury

Anyway, as you were.

How hungry did you have to let yourself get before you went food shopping in a Co-op?!

I assume you were hungrier than an average Rwandan and the nearest other shop was over a days walk away. That's all I can think of to explain this behaviour.

How hungry did you have to let yourself get before you went food shopping in a Co-op?!

I assume you were hungrier than an average Rwandan and the nearest other shop was over a days walk away. That's all I can think of to explain this behaviour.

My office is in fatties paradise, co-op was the least bad option. Here are my options for lunch when i don't bring my own;

• Kebab House

• Indian restaurant

• KFC

• Dominos

• Pizza hut

• Chip shop (Its for sale, ken!)

• Co-Op

Guest theboltonfury

My office is in fatties paradise, co-op was the least bad option. Here are my options for lunch when i don't bring my own;

• Kebab House

• Indian restaurant

• KFC

• Dominos

• Pizza hut

• Co-Op

At least tell me that you had to queue for 20 minutes to pay for it and then when you got there the person was unable to work the till?

At least tell me that you had to queue for 20 minutes to pay for it and then when you got there the person was unable to work the till?

That does appear to be a problem with Coops. There is an excellent one near me, in many respects better than the local Sainsburys and Tesco. But the long queue's got me down. I remember queuing for a long time and to my horror one of the sales assistants just walked off. Very poor customer service.

They are very much an equal opportunities employer, aren't they?

That does appear to be a problem with Coops. There is an excellent one near me, in many respects better than the local Sainsburys and Tesco. But the long queue's got me down. I remember queuing for a long time and to my horror one of the sales assistants just walked off. Very poor customer service.

I have a Co-Op near me.

One of the assistants has the best boobs I have ever seen in my life. She often wears very low cut tops. She flirts with me. Once, one of her boobs popped right out as she was serving me due to a clothing malfunction. It was absolutely magnificent. She winked and at me and giggled as I looked back up at her face.

Cheered me up.

I have a Co-Op near me.

One of the assistants has the best boobs I have ever seen in my life. She often wears very low cut tops. She flirts with me. Once, one of her boobs popped right out as she was serving me due to a clothing malfunction. It was absolutely magnificent. She winked and at me and giggled as I looked back up at her face.

Cheered me up.

I hope you don't mind me saying, but that got me a little excited. There's nothing better than an accidental flash of nipple/knicker.

• Kebab House

• Indian restaurant

• KFC

• Dominos

• Pizza hut

• Co-Op

No Greggs? I assume your office must be in a very lah-di-dah area.

I have a Co-Op near me.

Cheered me up.

I'm concerned you're becoming unable to dissociate your real life persona from that of your avatar.

She winked and at me and giggled as I looked back up at her face.

Cheered me up.

Actually the Asian guy in Sainsbury's Local does that and I think he secretly fancies me. Then again he may have a squint.

I have a Co-Op near me.

Cheered me up.

I'm impressed, the majority of the folk in my local Co-op are more like this:

hot-fuzz-yarp.png

Actually the Asian guy in Sainsbury's Local does that and I think he secretly fancies me. Then again he may have a squint.

squint? is that an ingredient in the Sandwich SE?

I have a Co-Op near me.

Cheered me up.

I'm guessing that must have happened since you changed your avatar.

I have a Co-Op near me.

Cheered me up.

I hope she double bagged your split cream. yo dont want that mess on your car seats.

It's interesting that whenever John Lewis is being touted as business ownership model nirvana it's conveniently overlooked that the Coop operates the same model and is monumentally awful.

It's interesting that whenever John Lewis is being touted as business ownership model nirvana it's conveniently overlooked that the Coop operates the same model and is monumentally awful.

Not quite the same. John Lewis aren't into monumental masonry and associated lines of business.

p-o-p

Guest X-QUORK

I got myself a Limited Edition, 1987 Spam and Lettuce Ultra-Buttie, no. 20086532 and signed by it's creator Sir Quincy Fitz-Rightupya.

I have it mounted on a mahogany base under spotlights to best enhance this unique and rare sanger.

I need a bit of cash, might have to give Sothebys a ring.

Do you honestly expect me to believe that?

The 1987 Spam and Lettuce Ultra-Buttie limited editions were limited to 19508000 registered and signed rounds, although some controversy remains around the allegedly sexed up figures published in Sandwich Quarterly edition 63.