House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

quine

"a Very Special House" For Sale In Kingston

Guest Noodle

Why would you have a pop art Myra Hindley on your bedroom wall? Not cool.

Hence the reason for my offensive Post #4.

and yet millions of people around the world hang pictures of a rebel being tortured to death on theirs, sometimes even taking it as far as a nice 3d sculpture...

Hence the reason for my offensive Post #4.

Hey Noodle, what happened about that trouble the other day - the man hanging out around your MIL and daughter? Did it get resolved? Are they OK?

Guest Noodle

Hey Noodle, what happened about that trouble the other day - the man hanging out around your MIL and daughter? Did it get resolved? Are they OK?

Difficult to get information here on this sort of thing, he's not been seen for a few days. Still the current No.1 bother though and I keep close guard of our kid.

Yep as we keep saying - money doesn't buy taste. Apart from the dreadful taste in "art" it's not a bad looking place though.

I think this might have been on TV recently in this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b00syzr0

In which case it was RW's ex-wife (Jo?) who lived there.

No this isn't her house. Where's Mrs Bear when you need her? This is her stomping ground - she'll know who lives in a house like this.

Yep as we keep saying - money doesn't buy taste. Apart from the dreadful taste in "art" it's not a bad looking place though.

You must be having a good year if you're checking out manor houses. :P

You got me looking at country houses in Kent - there's actually some value to be had, from an Asian perspective. You know how little SGD5M can get you here, check out what's on the market in the south east... :o

Don't know whose house it is - there are lots of big uns like that there - but it's definitely not Ronnie Wood's.

You read the planning application...?