House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reck B

Executive Stress Relief Toy Idea

I'm thinking about starting a new business selling lifelike desk boobs which you can sucker down onto your desk and slap/squeeze/stick your face between and go "wibble". they'd need to be made of an almost jelly-like substance so when you give them a gentle slap, they wobble back and forth in an almost hypnotic way.

Is there a market for such an item? Having just spoken to an utter mong I feel 5 minutes on a set of StressNorgs™ would be a great way of calming down.

I'm thinking about starting a new business selling lifelike desk boobs which you can sucker down onto your desk and slap/squeeze/stick your face between and go "wibble". they'd need to be made of an almost jelly-like substance so when you give them a gentle slap, they wobble back and forth in an almost hypnotic way.

Is there a market for such an item? Having just spoken to an utter mong I feel 5 minutes on a set of StressNorgs™ would be a great way of calming down.

breast_mouse.jpg

Most executives, with a high disposable income, that constitute your target market will already have a secretary/PA so the idea is redundant.

I'M OOT

Is there a market for such an item? Having just spoken to an utter mong I feel 5 minutes on a set of StressNorgs™  would be a great way of calming down.

They already exist. Squishy squishy

Guest Noodle

Become morbidly obese and play with your own Moobs...

It's overrated and takes serious illness to get rid of.

Has Reck B thought of going after the pink pound, with a big squeezy rubber willy as a desk item?

Good idea. Let's brainstorm a whole range of desktop must-haves and make stationery sexy! We could sell under the brand Hymens.

A bumhole pencil sharpener? Jizz correction fluid? drawing pins shaped like nipples, a desktop fan(ny)?

Most executives, with a high disposable income, that constitute your target market will already have a secretary/PA so the idea is redundant.

I'M OOT

I appreciate your time and thanks for listening, Duncan.

Theo? Deborah?