House Price Crash Forum

Executive Stress Relief Toy Idea

Reck B

I'm thinking about starting a new business selling lifelike desk boobs which you can sucker down onto your desk and slap/squeeze/stick your face between and go "wibble". they'd need to be made of an almost jelly-like substance so when you give them a gentle slap, they wobble back and forth in an almost hypnotic way.

Is there a market for such an item? Having just spoken to an utter mong I feel 5 minutes on a set of StressNorgs™ would be a great way of calming down.

I'm thinking about starting a new business selling lifelike desk boobs which you can sucker down onto your desk and slap/squeeze/stick your face between and go "wibble". they'd need to be made of an almost jelly-like substance so when you give them a gentle slap, they wobble back and forth in an almost hypnotic way.

Is there a market for such an item? Having just spoken to an utter mong I feel 5 minutes on a set of StressNorgs™ would be a great way of calming down.

breast_mouse.jpg

Most executives, with a high disposable income, that constitute your target market will already have a secretary/PA so the idea is redundant.

I'M OOT

Is there a market for such an item? Having just spoken to an utter mong I feel 5 minutes on a set of StressNorgs™  would be a great way of calming down.

They already exist. Squishy squishy

Has Reck B thought of going after the pink pound, with a big squeezy rubber willy as a desk item?

Good idea. Let's brainstorm a whole range of desktop must-haves and make stationery sexy! We could sell under the brand Hymens.

A bumhole pencil sharpener? Jizz correction fluid? drawing pins shaped like nipples, a desktop fan(ny)?

Most executives, with a high disposable income, that constitute your target market will already have a secretary/PA so the idea is redundant.

I'M OOT

I appreciate your time and thanks for listening, Duncan.

Theo? Deborah?

Archived