House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
whispergold

2005 House Price Crash Conference

I would like to organise a short conference/seminar on the housing market.

The aim of the event will provide a balance view on the housing market and how individuals can protect themselves and prosper from the change in market.

· Two seminars held in the midlands (Nottingham) and south (London)

· Quality speakers including industry experts, wealth management and strategies to take advantage of any crash

· Form allowing delegates to discus and share their ideas about the event

If anybody would be interested in such an event please can you let me know and any ideas you have for content, marketing and publicity.

I would take the idea forward if we can get firm commitment initially from around 20 people.

I would like to organise a short conference/seminar on the housing market.

The aim of the event will provide a balance view on the housing market and how individuals can protect themselves and prosper from the change in market.

· Two seminars held in the midlands (Nottingham) and south (London)

· Quality speakers including industry experts, wealth management and strategies to take advantage of any crash

· Form allowing delegates to discus and share their ideas about the event

If anybody would be interested in such an event please can you let me know and any ideas you have for content, marketing and publicity.

I would take the idea forward if we can get firm commitment initially from around 20 people.

are you someone who used to make money out of "how to make money from property" seminars, now changing tact ??? ;)

If it’s about pulling together current views on the housing market, what about an ‘online conference’ linked to Dr Bubb’s ‘Life after the crash’ programme, possibly hosted here on HPC – a short series of keynote presentations (powerpoint, downloadable slides) covering the current state of play, some sort of timetable for posting, and dedicated threads for specific follow up discussion? Pub venues afterwards. :)

Edited by spline

Would not make money out of the event, just be done for education and fun.

It's just an idea if it is of benefit to people I will organise.

Organise a march. You'll achieve an awful lot more - and most people think seminars are scams.

Organise a march. You'll achieve an awful lot more - and most people think seminars are scams.

The market is doing just fine (sic) without the need for a march, IMHO.

A seminar would be interesting for those wishing to attend, I suppose, but would it just be a big w@nk-fest for smug bears, or would some bullish EAs, for example, be allowed to voice their opinions, too?! <_<