House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pl1

Velcro Straps On Laptop Power Supplies

NO MORE VELCRO STRAPS ON LAPTOP POWER SUPPLIES, THEY ARE TOO NOISY FOR LAPTOP ENVIRONMENTS AND ARE WAY TOO ANNOYING!

It's about time we had a discussion about velcro straps that have appeared in recent years on laptop power supplies. I for one think they are a bad idea. I think velcro is a bad idea. The velcro gets all tangled up and I never really had an issue with keeping the power supply cables tidy in the first place. And the noise factor is one of my main complaints. You use your laptop in some of the most quiet places, library, open plan office, plane and the last thing you want to hear is the characteristic riiip. So say no to this intrusion and vote with your scissors!

My protest worked despite the scoffs and I have already made page 1 of Google, good:

NO MORE VELCRO STRAPS ON LAPTOP POWER SUPPLIES, THEY ARE TOO NOISY FOR LAPTOP ENVIRONMENTS AND ARE WAY TOO ANNOYING!

Oh I see,

I did wonder what Velcro Strap-ons had to do with laptops. I find a couple of batteries suffice, do you really need a 240v power supply for a strap-on? :o

Oh I see,

I did wonder what Velcro Strap-ons had to do with laptops. I find a couple of batteries suffice, do you really need a 240v power supply for a strap-on? :o

Please don't degrade the spirit of this thread with this cheap nonsense. Millions will now see it as I've cornered Google.

No more comments of a dildonic nature please!

isnt velcro is old school? Arent Modern laptop cable tidies are made out of rubber?

An elastic band?

You're number one for those particular search terms now.

With any luck some marketing gimp from Toshiba or Lenovo will be bored one night and realise the error of this way.

You're number one for those particular search terms now.

I wonder if we can get HPC ranked for any other search terms, such as "cable ties ideal for bondage sessions"