House Price Crash Forum

Full-Face Coverings For Men.....

blankster

HOLA441

It's not beyond the bounds of possibility that it could become fashionable for young men from a religious or ethinic minority in this country to adopt a form of full-face covering in the future. E.g. radical muslims might adopt a desert tribesmen's scarf, worn so as to just leave a slit for the eyes. If this became popular, would it be banned? I'm pretty sure it would.

HOLA442
Guest tbatst2000

It's not beyond the bounds of possibility that it could become fashionable for young men from a religious or ethinic minority in this country to adopt a form of full-face covering in the future. E.g. radical muslims might adopt a desert tribesmen's scarf, worn so as to just leave a slit for the eyes. If this became popular, would it be banned? I'm pretty sure it would.

Dunno about that but I walked around in one of these a few times this winter and didn't get any trouble from anyone:

http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/shop/outdoor-clothing/winter-headwear/excellent-balaclava-or-hat-with-345819.html

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
Blankster, would you see the real estate of the political spectrum that you occupy as somewhere around the Attila the Hun mark?

Maybe slightly to the right of him?

A rather verbose way of trying to say that I might be a fascist! :lol:

I have to laugh because I'm a left-wing anti-monarchist and a militant atheist actually and I usually get accused of stirring up the fascists on HPC! If I'm pejudiced in any way, I'm prejudiced against religions - all of them, and their poisonous beliefs.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Anti-fascist%2Bprotesters%2Bcharge%2Bagainst%2Banti-Muslim%2Bprotesters%2Bin%2Bthe%2BLondon%2Bsuburb%2Bof%2BHarrow,%2BFriday%2BSept.%2B11,%2B2009.%2BPolice%2Bseparated.jpg

Thats a cool look. I'm going to go with that one. Urban terrorist! Also didn't hoodies get banned in certain shopping centres? Isn't that rascist and against the human rights of hoodie wearers?

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of wearing a male burkha. An excellent protest against CCTV and our surveillance state.

Only £6.98 delivered on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Black-Niqab-Nikab-Jilbab-Hijab-Islamic-Face-Veil-Muslim-/150386826287?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Women_s_Clothing&hash=item2303c0dc2f

Archived