House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Banner

Children With Guns

We're in France for the summer and are getting quite used to seeing school children doing their summer jobs in the local municipal police. They wear the normal police uniform, but are not armed. Anyway, to the point, I just saw the youngest and smallest little girl in a police uniform, except this one had a bloody great 9mm Glock strapped to her leg. The diminutive size of the leg served to make the Glock look enormous.

It was an unreal sight. I suppose she was older than she looked and was a full time Gendarme but it was a strange sight. Vive La France :lol:.

We're in France for the summer and are getting quite used to seeing school children doing their summer jobs in the local municipal police. They wear the normal police uniform, but are not armed. Anyway, to the point, I just saw the youngest and smallest little girl in a police uniform, except this one had a bloody great 9mm Glock strapped to her leg. The diminutive size of the leg served to make the Glock look enormous.

It was an unreal sight. I suppose she was older than she looked and was a full time Gendarme but it was a strange sight. Vive La France :lol:.

http://fr.euronews.net/2010/07/18/nouvelle-nuit-de-tension-a-grenoble/

did a day train journey leeds-london-lille-montpellier over the summer, hardly got out of a train station. Was something when I stepped out into the Mediterranean air to be faced by three nutters with guns on them. next time i'll take one of my own

It was an unreal sight. I suppose she was older than she looked and was a full time Gendarme but it was a strange sight. Vive La France laugh.gif.

All the campsites and supermarkets over there have big displays of 'realistic' toy guns, whether cap firing or bbs. Seemed odd, as I haven't seen much of that in the UK for the last few years.

All the campsites and supermarkets over there have big displays of 'realistic' toy guns, whether cap firing or bbs. Seemed odd, as I haven't seen much of that in the UK for the last few years.

Just shows how odd the UK has become.:unsure:

It's illegal here now - surprise, surprise. Yes, there you have it, the UK has banned "realistic imitation firearms". Not only that but Parliament is obviously so underworked that it found time to define two classes of these things; "imitation firearms" and "realistic imitation firearms. The latter class has such an obscure and convoluted definition that it's probably impossible to convict someone under it.

This country has noe become so pathetic and sad that it spent months p1ssing about banning, for want of a better word "toys", simply of the basis of what they look like!