House Price Crash Forum

I've Slept With 1000 Men In 10 Years Because Of Satc

HOLA441

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/881539/Sex-and-the-City-fan-beds-1000-men.html

JUST like the characters in her favourite TV show, posh Christina Saunders knows good sex. And so she should, after seducing 1,000 MEN.

The university-educated brunette longed to be as confident in bed as Sex And The City maneater Samantha.

So she set herself a 10-year challenge - to get a thousand notches on her bedpost.

She said: "Sam went from one man to the next and was proud of it. I wanted to be confident like her. I got hooked on the buzz of one-night-stands."

She slept with at least one stranger a week, travelled the world hunting for men to bed, and took part in threesomes.

But now Christina, 30, admits: "All I want is a man to love me - not one who just wants me for sex."

Attractive Christina grew up in a five-bedroom house in Hertfordshire where she enjoyed riding her pony and visiting Ascot races and Henley regatta every year. Her parents, who she describes as "very middle class", had no idea of her secret life. She sighed: "They would be devastated if they knew what I was up to."

Christina decided to copy Sam, played by Kim Cattrall, 53, during a bout of flu at university in Bristol.

Until then she hadn't been that interested in men, saying her first sexual encounter - with a friend while she was at secondary school - was "a disaster".

But when she fell ill in 2000, aged 20, a pal gave her the first series of Sex And The City to watch. Christina said: "The thought of four women gloating about sleeping their way around New York hadn't appealed to me but I had nothing better to do so I watched it.

"Samantha was sexy, confident and proud. She had a male attitude of sleeping around and it fascinated me."

Christina would keep a tally of her men in a notebook by her bed, rating each out of ten.

For those hoping this was some sort of confession from me I'm sorry to disappoint.

However this story has property mentioned, like somehow it was because she lived in a 5 bedroom house she'd sleep with 1000 men.

Got to love the fact she rated them all.

More of this at the link.

HOLA442
Guest theboltonfury

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/881539/Sex-and-the-City-fan-beds-1000-men.html

For those hoping this was some sort of confession from me I'm sorry to disappoint.

However this story has property mentioned, like somehow it was because she lived in a 5 bedroom house she'd sleep with 1000 men.

Without a picture of her, how could I be interested?

HOLA443

http://www.newsofthe...s-1000-men.html

getting a degree clearly didnt make this tart confident.

HOLA444

Even more vitrioloic than the now infamous Mark Kermode rants against this trash, not least because she is a woman and a New Yorker:

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/burkas-and-birkins/Content?oid=4132715&show=comments&sort=desc&display=

Still, the Daily Hate liked the movie, so it must have been good?

When I was a boy, there was this thing could feminism which was going to liberate women. Whatever happened to that idea?

HOLA445
HOLA446

Even more vitrioloic than the now infamous Mark Kermode rants against this trash, not least because she is a woman and a New Yorker:

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/burkas-and-birkins/Content?oid=4132715&show=comments&sort=desc&display=

Still, the Daily Hate liked the movie, so it must have been good?

When I was a boy, there was this thing could feminism which was going to liberate women. Whatever happened to that idea?

It gave the choice, that includes the option of being as stupid and shallow as some blokes.

Read that review the last time it was linked, excellent stuff.

HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest theboltonfury

I wonder what score I got?

According to the News Of The World, she said you failed to achieve penetration. :o

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest theboltonfury

She did only get a 2:2.

Perhaps she only just managed to get 50%?

I got a 2:2 yet was hardly prolific at University. Go figure. One of the girls I bedded later had a haircut that left her known as 'Beardlsey' although, at the time I swear she looked like Megan Fox.

Not happy memories.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Interesting how we all interpret differently: I read it as coming from that sort of background she wouldn't be expected to sleep around.

Having said that, why on earth has she gone public - she suggests she's concerned about what her parents think, yet publicizes in detail rather than making any attempt at discretion. Strange. Maybe its the syphylitic dementia kicking in.

HOLA4416

Having said that, why on earth has she gone public - she suggests she's concerned about what her parents think, yet publicizes in detail rather than making any attempt at discretion. Strange. Maybe its the syphylitic dementia kicking in.

She is probably looking for a career as a professional bimbo like Jordan. The chavs seem to love people like that.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Guest Absolutely Fabulous

We're all being very puritanical today aren't we?

Puritanical is the last word I'd use to describe you.rolleyes.gif

As to this lass. she seems keener on sharing her experiences with others - via the meeja - than just getting on with it. I suspect she does not really enjoy sex, but gets off on having people shocked/ envious/whatever. at her antics.

I had a mate years ago who used to 'put it about a bit'. Judging by the relish with which she recounted her exploits to me - in VERY graphic detail! - this was the best part of the whole deal.

Plus my OH was once on the receiving end of her advances, remarking afterwards that she was " very keen but not much idea".

HOLA4420

Over the years I must have seen twenty or more articles on this formula. The girl doesn't exist. She is created because some sweaty journalist, hung-over and stuck for copy, knows only too well that a good-looking, educated girl from a well-off background who will get down and dirty with anybody is a recurrent and very potent male fantasy. Check out the relevant naughty sites for 'Lady' this or that. The string of pearls or black velvet 'choker' is one of the signifiers. Lady Chatterley's Lover is a high flown expression of the same thing, and Straw Dogs touches on the theme.

The article wouldn't sell if a Vicky Pollard was the subject.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest theboltonfury

you need a degree to be a slapper these days.

Either that, or lose a leg in a motoring accident.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived