House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dubai

Global Warming Part Deux

Just watching the (crap) Canadian TV "news". It's back. The hottest June ever known on Earth, ever, like 32 C average man! Complete with video shorts of distressed ham shanks sweating in shorts (barf). "You jus' godda keep taking fluids man".Followed by adverts for an anti-smoking documentary that we can all look forward to (Going Smober...... really)...... followed by a short clip on a demonstration in Toronto today against the policeman who was going to arrest a woman for blowing bubbles during the g20 rip off, which is costing Canadians a considerable amount.... but it's only tax, so don't worry, because that's the gumment paying it. Just when you think the people endowed with common sense are making strides forward, a counter assault. God, I'm tired of it all..... :mellow:

I'm surprised that I haven't yet seen anyone blaming the flooding out West on 'Global Warming'; maybe because the temperature here has been below average and Alberta has had six inches of snow in some places in the last couple of days.

I'm surprised that I haven't yet seen anyone blaming the flooding out West on 'Global Warming'; maybe because the temperature here has been below average and Alberta has had six inches of snow in some places in the last couple of days.

They conveniently forgot about the snow in Alberta. Concentrated mainly on forest fires in LA, fish croaking in Russian Fish Farms and sweaty ham shanks. We had a hail storm here (near Montreal) today..... ice balls the size of marbles (well, little ones!). That didn't get mentioned either.