House Price Crash Forum

Which Freaking War Did We Lose?

ken_ichikawa

Taking a look at flights to HKG from Manchester, for the alternative plan now the shop is a dead end...

But bloody hell what war did we lose!

This time last year or near abouts I remember flying to HKG for £412 return via air france, and the cheapest today is £780!

If that's not inflation I don't know what is!

Taking a look at flights to HKG from Manchester, for the alternative plan now the shop is a dead end...

This time last year or near abouts I remember flying to HKG for £412 return via air france, and the cheapest today is £780!

can Ryanair not enter this market ?

as u say it seems to have really hiked in price

maybe those peak oil prices last year are hitting home

The war on Sterling

I've recently bought a bike, it cost me £450. A colleague asked me why I hadn't bought the next bike up in the range that she had bought 2 years before when it was only £450. I said because today its £625...

Guest Noodle

Yup, they've doubled. They sometimes come up for under £500 but rarely.

The taxes have increased, not the fares.:(

The prices of flights goes up all over the world from June->Sept due to increased demand, the cheapest time to fly is Jan/Feb. Check out the costs of other flights and you will see the same effect. Book a last min flight to the US and it will cost 2k, the same last min flight was 500 quid in spring.

Archived