House Price Crash Forum

Cutting Wires

Pick It Down

I lived near (not in) Notting Hill Gate. When the carnival was on I wanted to kill everyone because of the noise and moronic behaviour. I mean what grown person wants to blow a whistle constantly ffs??

Every year following that nightmarish experience I found somewhere else to be at that time of year.

BTW, to the OP - would earplugs work?

For future reference: oil drain plug on the genny. It will be at the bottom of the engine bit, not the alernator. A 22mm or so socket it is all you need. If it is a modern one, it will shut down without any permanent damage. The coup de grace is calling enviironmental health and telling them there is a 10 litre oil slick under the genny.....

For future reference: oil drain plug on the genny. It will be at the bottom of the engine bit, not the alernator. A 22mm or so socket it is all you need. If it is a modern one, it will shut down without any permanent damage. The coup de grace is calling enviironmental health and telling them there is a 10 litre oil slick under the genny.....

If you can find the fuel filler, a half pint of water should aid restfull sleep.

(You might want to throw in some grit, salt, soil etc, just to make sure the repair is more difficult).

Sweet dreams.

Archived