House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pick It Down

Cutting Wires

What's the best tools? Presume it's got quite a high voltage so any suggestions are happily received.

Been on since 11am this morning 100yards from 1000s of city centre apartments and I work night shift.

The important thing is always to change your mind about which wire to cut at the last possible moment, otherwise you'll be killed in an horrific explosion.

Guest Noodle

What's the best tools? Presume it's got quite a high voltage so any suggestions are happily received.

Been on since 11am this morning 100yards from 1000s of city centre apartments and I work night shift.

Find the fuse box.

I'll be hiring a chainsaw if nothing else is suggested.

How the hell do they think it is suitable to have massive amplification speakers within yards of a very high density residential area? www.brewerywharf.net

The important thing is always to change your mind about which wire to cut at the last possible moment, otherwise you'll be killed in an horrific explosion.

not forgetting the countdown device before she blows, cut it around 5 seconds to go...theres always a 4 second delay....and take a hanky for the sweat goblets.

Guest Ian Chesterton

Don't forget, cut the red wire. Its never, ever the blue wire.

I'll be hiring a chainsaw if nothing else is suggested.

How the hell do they think it is suitable to have massive amplification speakers within yards of a very high density residential area? www.brewerywharf.net

Welcome to Brewery Wharf

There can be few, if any, better locations in Leeds City Centre. It simply has it all. Offering a vibrant and exciting mix of independent shops, restaurants, apartments and businesses, Brewery Wharf is a sparking destination on the Leeds waterfront – right in the heart of the City.

I would expect a city centre location to be a tad noisy.

I would expect a city centre location to be a tad noisy.

There's a world of difference between 'a tad noisy' and music festival in a residential area.

If you can see the generator from your window, have you considered a shot gun or even a flare? ;)

When my cat was just a couple of months old it chewed through the wire to one of the speakers in the living room.

Get a kitten.

When my cat was just a couple of months old it chewed through the wire to one of the speakers in the living room.

Get a kitten.

You cant argue with that.

2009-11-11-Tiger_in_New_York_City_x.jpg

post-11428-12793951134671_thumb.jpg

Say's it's on "til late" whatever that means. Argos Website say's it's temporarily offline but how long is a piece of string.

We make our own luck in this world.

Have you got a kitten?

If the crowd doesn't kill you, the voltage will.

There are more efficient methods at your disposal. Find a call box in a street without CCTV. Go by the name of Mohammed. Tell them you're doing for your brothers in Afganistan.

That festival will be clear within 5 minutes :lol:

If the crowd doesn't kill you, the voltage will.

There are more efficient methods at your disposal. Find a call box in a street without CCTV. Go by the name of Mohammed. Tell them you're doing for your brothers in Afganistan.

That festival will be clear within 5 minutes :lol:

Are there callboxes anymore? Are there streets without CCTV anymore?

I'm actually scratching my head thinking of a way to do this and this is probably the best method without wanting to condone such actions.

edit: come on let's all put our heads together and think how we can shut this sh1t down and let him get some sleep.

Are there callboxes anymore? Are there streets without CCTV anymore?

I'm actually scratching my head thinking of a way to do this and this is probably the best method without wanting to condone such actions.

edit: come on let's all put our heads together and think how we can shut this sh1t down and let him get some sleep.

I doubt it, this is PID.

Anorthsite will be flying down the motorway collecting vuvuzuelas on the way so he can join in on making a din

Molotov cocktail aimed at the genny will work. If you hit it, that is.:rolleyes:

Move to Huddersfield. Rents are cheaper and we don't do concerts!

Or 2 minutes down the road to Clarence Dock. Dead as a dodo down here :)

Guest Ian Chesterton

I doubt it, this is PID.

Anorthsite will be flying down the motorway collecting vuvuzuelas on the way so he can join in on making a din

Hasn't he been banned?

You should always cut HV lines wearing a Hi-Vis tutu, and stand on a Bible! :blink: