House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ccc

The Open

So much more exciting than the World Cup. Who would have guessed.

Thursday. Lots of run on the fairways. Lots of rain. Greens soft. No wind. Course looking very green compared to what you normally see. Course destroyed by the players.

Friday. Windy. Nightmare. Later players cannot cope. Macilroy collapses. Watson out. Woods almost gets a hole in the one at the last. Clarke holes one of the best puts ever. Singh using his 3 wood to chip on the green.

Class. No wonder they all love this stuff. So different to the usual target golf.

watching a game where everyone represents themselves and earn packets is just plain stoopid.

like tennis....they are all playing for themselves.

saying that, football is now much the same.

mercenaries the lot.

watching a game where everyone represents themselves and earn packets is just plain stoopid.

like tennis....they are all playing for themselves.

saying that, football is now much the same.

mercenaries the lot.

That is what makes it interesting. They are on their todd. Golf is a tough game on the mind so makes it very interesting IMO.

That is what makes it interesting. They are on their todd. Golf is a tough game on the mind so makes it very interesting IMO.

I always twist a knee, leg or back muscle on the first swing... its crazy golf for me.

I always twist a knee, leg or back muscle on the first swing... its crazy golf for me.

There is no crazy golf course in St Andrews. I think it would be a great addition to the town.

Guest theboltonfury

Tiger is just bubbling away. I bet on him at 6-1. Somehow though, he just doesn't look the player of old.

I think we've seen the best of him now.