House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Honda Can See The Death Of The Middle Class

Am not poor.....................looking forward to the SCUM whom should NEVER have been able to move out of the inner-city getting shuntted BACK into it!

Mike

Am not poor.....................looking forward to the SCUM whom should NEVER have been able to move out of the inner-city getting shuntted BACK into it!

Mike

In the future I think you'll find yourself engulfed by the sink estates. You'll be joining them soon enough.

In the future I think you'll find yourself engulfed by the sink estates. You'll be joining them soon enough.

Why is that?

Mike

Guest sillybear2

They've just unveiled the new Honda 1HP :-

donkey-car.jpg

Along with the van of the future, the Low COW :-

DonkeyCar.jpg

The No 2 Japanese carmaker, which is now focusing on low-priced cars for India and other emerging markets

India, China 1-2 billion car "virgin" potential customers.

Sorry, but the west are tapped out on credit, we will paying off our current cars for the next 5 years+

A load of these inbreds live in the estate down the road from me. I think they call the place Highgrove, or something.

A load of these inbreds live in the estate down the road from me. I think they call the place Highgrove, or something.

:lol: I suspect they aren't too much trouble though.