House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Britney's Piers

Woman Who Set Up Fb Tribute To Raoul Moat

The Daily Mail never disappoints. Is there a special dept in DM offices whose job it is to look up valuations whenever a story breaks?

But speaking to the Daily Mail, cigarette in hand, from the £64,000 terraced house in Burnley she shares with her young daughter, Miss O'Dowd said that Moat's ex-girlfriend Samantha Stobbart was also partly to blame for his actions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1295141/I-set-Moat-Facebook-tributes-The-single-mother-twisted-online-shrine.html#ixzz0tp0wh6lK

The Daily Mail never disappoints. Is there a special dept in DM offices whose job it is to look up valuations whenever a story breaks?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1295141/I-set-Moat-Facebook-tributes-The-single-mother-twisted-online-shrine.html#ixzz0tp0wh6lK

How to summarise everything that could possibly matter about someone in half a sentence:

cigarette in hand - uneducate chav waster

from the £64,000 terraced house - is that all, my second home is worth more than that

in Burnley - oop north and all that implies

I understand that you have to give some background in a story but this house price obsession is a nonsense.

I much prefer the Sun's unattributed quote:

A neighbour, who did not wish to be named, said: "I can't believe she set this page up. She's not the sharpest tool in the box but there's not normally any harm in her."

Well if you want to get a free valuation, just do something that makes the Mail think its worth writing about. Of course that same house would probably be £250k in London. Would that make it less or more outrageous?

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

This whole story is one of the most compelling arguments yet for not having a Facebook account.

Yes, it does seem to be attracting the dregs of humanity. Shame really. It is going the same way that CB radio did. My son had one at 15 and it was fine, until all the nutters and dossers came on. He used to get threatened, by people sounding as though they had not got two brain cells to rub together. All his conversations with pals were constantly high-jacked, so he left.

Yes, it does seem to be attracting the dregs of humanity. Shame really. It is going the same way that CB radio did. My son had one at 15 and it was fine, until all the nutters and dossers came on. He used to get threatened, by people sounding as though they had not got two brain cells to rub together. All his conversations with pals were constantly high-jacked, so he left.

Eh? Just unfriend all those that he doesn't want posting on his wall. Facebook chat it still 1:1. Don't make friends with people you don't actually know, though if I applied that rule, I'd have no friends! :lol: Also you are not forced to join these silly groups. Indeed on Facebook they are a total waste of time.

For a complete chav she is actually not that bad looking. I thought the woman on the Ian Collins Youtube video was her but I guess not.

If I could just gag her then I would definitely give her a good seeing to in the bedroom department. She has those "two bolts" that you all know I love. This means she probably also conceals a flat stomach too.

Maybe head out of the window and doggy style would be best. That way, I wouldn't be able to hear her horrendous accent.

For a complete chav she is actually not that bad looking. I thought the woman on the Ian Collins Youtube video was her but I guess not.

If I could just gag her then I would definitely give her a good seeing to in the bedroom department. She has those "two bolts" that you all know I love. This means she probably also conceals a flat stomach too.

Maybe head out of the window and doggy style would be best. That way, I wouldn't be able to hear her horrendous accent.

Please tell me, what medication are you on?

I love your posts Rolf, you don't need a name and avatar, its always obvious its you!

I'll tell you now and I'll tell you firmly

I don't never want to go to Burnley

What they do there don't concern me

Why would anybody make the journey?

:lol:

Terse, pithy. Poetry for our times.

Guest Noodle

+1

She looks about 1 degree above being severely retarded.

Oh how far British higher education has fallen.

Nah. Melchett's a nutter.

Surely that means I ought to have my own cult? Prefereably on Facebook rather than in RL, as I can't stand real people. Actually, I cant stand virtual people either. Kool-Ade, anyone?

Surely that means I ought to have my own cult? Prefereably on Facebook rather than in RL, as I can't stand real people. Actually, I cant stand virtual people either. Kool-Ade, anyone?

Considering that Melchett hails from Essex he doesn't talk too much squit.A thoroughly dastardly county IMHO. Most of the inmates are restricted to "Gor blimey guv 'nor" and doing little jigs with their thumbs hooked in their braces.

I can take it! Like all Essexites, I know that deepdown people from outside are just jealous of our scenery, our high culture, our good taste, our elegant and sophisticated women and our witty, urbane menfolk.blink.gif

Rolf has a thing for clavicles.

Interesting..I like a nice pointed shoulder blade myself.

Here you go, Rolf check out the clavicles on that.

clavicle-300.jpg

I can take it! Like all Essexites, I know that deepdown people from outside are just jealous of our scenery, our high culture, our good taste, our elegant and sophisticated women and our witty, urbane menfolk.blink.gif

Melchett, you left out irony.