House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
exiges

Homes From Hell Tonight

Couple bought a £200,000 33-acre plot in Portugal but didn't get solicitors to handle the paperwork..

Then they find there are plans to build a dual carriageway through it.. D'OH

Another couple have been given a barn by their parents to convert into a house.. but the barn looked out over a neighbouring property, so the neighbours build a brickwall right infront of the barn windows.. made me larf.

Edited by exiges

Couple bought a £200,000 33-acre plot in Portugal but didn't get solicitors to handle the paperwork..

Then they find there are plans to build a dual carriageway through it.. D'OH

Another couple have been given a barn by their parents to convert into a house.. but the barn looked out over a neighbouring property, so the neighbours build a brickwall right infront of the barn windows.. made me larf.

You had to feel sorry for the couple in Spain whose insurance wouldn't pay out when the house foundations were "washed away" by a broken water main as this wasn't an "insured risk".

WTF is insurance for if it doesn't pay out for things like this, it's hardly a forseeable event. And it's not like the Insurance company would lose out here as the local council were resposnible for the faulty main and they would have just claimed it back from them. As it was the council were TTP over paying because they knew that the little (English speaking) man would find it hard to fight them.

tim

Homes from Hell, more like Country from Hell.

What is it with the UK. We cant give anyone a decent chance. Its an uphill battle choking on red tape just get a minimum wage. Well screw the ******ing lot of you. I'm off. What a load of self important, ******ing mo mos whos spend their lives whining about houses, they cant afford anyway. Wheres all the money they ask, they have gambled it away and sent the bill to future generations.

As for the queen, she doesnt give a ****** as long as her families alright jack. Take note, Look after your own, because no one else will.

I'm off to a place where at least it friggin warm. *****.

BTW, delete this account, I cant stand the site of this website any longer. Ohh I cant afford a house, well then i must write about on the internet. You could get a ******ing night job you slack jawed pussy.

Edited by cletus

What is it with the UK. We cant give anyone a decent chance. Its an uphill battle choking on red tape just get a minimum wage. Well screw the ******ing lot of you. I'm off. What a load of self important, ******ing mo mos whos spend their lives whining about houses, they cant afford anyway. Wheres all the money they ask, they have gambled it away and sent the bill to future generations.

As for the queen, she doesnt give a ****** as long as her families alright jack. Take note, Look after your own, because no one else will.

BTW, delete this account, I cant stand the site of this website any longer. Ohh I cant afford a house, well then i must write about on the internet. You could get a ******ing night job you slack jawed pussy.

Good morning to you too...