House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmmaRoid

Big Meets Bigger

Guest Noodle

I love the Cretans, lashings of food and plenty of raki.

What?

How many pizzas now since the Missus has been away?

What?

How many pizzas now since the Missus has been away?

No more pizzas, I felt dirty. Went out on the bike at the weekend, ******ing hard work.

It's a TV prog in blighty about sending some quite fat britshit subjects to a foreign extremely fat family to shock them into thinning down.

However, I'm already imagining my favourite ice cream shop, taverna, gyros place as well as the ouzeri place with mezze, roll on my hols

Guest Noodle

No more pizzas, I felt dirty. Went out on the bike at the weekend, ******ing hard work.

It's a TV prog in blighty about sending some quite fat britshit subjects to a foreign extremely fat family to shock them into thinning down.

However, I'm already imagining my favourite ice cream shop, taverna, gyros place as well as the ouzeri place with mezze, roll on my hols

The bike thing. That passes, keep going, before you know it you'll not even realise you're peddling.

Guest Ian Chesterton

Big meets bigger? That reminds me of a story I heard about the Apollo astronauts. Apparently the urine collection device (essentially a condom like attachment attached to a hose that vented into space) originally came in three sizes - small, medium and large. This was unacceptable to the astronauts, so they demanded they be renamed huge, enormous & unbelievable :)

The bike thing. That passes, keep going, before you know it you'll not even realise you're peddling.

Strangely finding that even on hills now

Guest Noodle

Strangely finding that even on hills now

Oh no, I call a taxi whenever I find an incline.

The idea of the show is to take some clinically obese people and get them together with the morbidly obese. Then have the fatties call the even fatter names and say why they don't want to be them. The idea could be extended to a whole range of conditions. "Minger meets Monster", "Smelly meets Rank" etc.

"Big Meets Bigger"

The working title for Sex and the City III?

I thought it was Three Slappers and their Mum*

*With thanks to Family Guy.

The idea of the show is to take some clinically obese people and get them together with the morbidly obese. Then have the fatties call the even fatter names and say why they don't want to be them. The idea could be extended to a whole range of conditions. "Minger meets Monster", "Smelly meets Rank" etc.

Very interesting and directly related to my previous thread that got removed. This fits in well with the theory we were discussing. People are not 'allowed' to tell fat people that they look bad or are lazy or anything. However in this programme they are. Of course this is because these people are also fat - so the 'abuse' is allowed.

People that smoke too much, drink too much, take too many drugs. For these people are you only 'allowed' to tell them the facts if you are also in their situation ? Nope. Why is it different for the overweight ? Who decided this ? And why ?

It certainly isn't working - that is for sure....