House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ccc

Jonathon Davis On Scottish Newsnight

11 minutes in. Giving it a good go.

Loving the chap from the Scottish Property industry now talking about sustainability and being against another boom. Hilarious.

BBC I-PLayer

Edited by ccc

I watched it.

FP was excellent. I can totally understand why he get's racked off with the people he's debating against. Because the rest of the program, was an example of the most inane, ill-informed mass delusion I've seen for ages. These people will never wake up.

The interviewer kept on talking about "reviving" the market, they talked of government stimulus to the housing market, getting lending going again. TOTAL DELUSION!! Not one mention of falling house prices being helpful to the young, let alone being the solution. Just "how can we keep house prices going up?"

FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH ! House prices must fall to where young people can afford them again. We can take a year or two to get there, or we can keep extending the agony for decades, and completely destroy what's left of this nation.

The more debt you pile on the young, the less they can pay for your house. What's it gonna be??

His shouty ranting style really grinds my gears.

JD STR`d in 2004 expecting prices to drop dramatically in the very near future, misjudged it and now rants.

All his knowledge of the Housing Market and Economics was gained from the past great posters of this Forum. ;)

JD STR`d in 2004 expecting prices to drop dramatically in the very near future, misjudged it and now rants.

All his knowledge of the Housing Market and Economics was gained from the past great posters of this Forum. ;)

Ah, the economy of the truth of some HPCers. :rolleyes:

That may be so. However, I suspect that if it were not for liar loans, and VI in government, the peak might well have occurred shortly after 2004.

Why the hell are people getting at him so much. He's the one guy we've got out there !!, actually speaking sense to a deluded media, and HPCer's are picking on him.

For god sake lay off him, and support him. Dork!

Reminds me of something....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Z_b-06BDk

I watched it.

FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH ! House prices must fall to where young people can afford them again. We can take a year or two to get there, or we can keep extending the agony for decades, and completely destroy what's left of this nation.

The more debt you pile on the young, the less they can pay for your house. What's it gonna be??

Old folks home in China where bum wiping's cheaper, most likely.

Another one wet behind the ears and immature who resorts to personal insults. :rolleyes:

Have you ever met him ? ;)

For someone who has in his own signature, (Nick Clegg ..... each day proving what a complete Prat he is.) You don't seem adverse to resorting to the odd personal insult yourself.

For someone who has in his own signature, (Nick Clegg ..... each day proving what a complete Prat he is.) You don't seem adverse to resorting to the odd personal insult yourself.

Oh for gawds sake get a life, it is the democratic right of all to insult Politicians as seen every day on this Forum, when they have or about to ruin the country with their own personal agendas.

Personal abuse against members on this Forum who have great knowledge of certain other posters is fair game.

FP is a champion of personal abuse against those who disagree with him, in fact he accused one member of being a Prat who disagreed with him but spelt the word Prat incorrectly. :D

Oh for gawds sake get a life, it is the democratic right of all to insult Politicians as seen every day on this Forum, when they have or about to ruin the country with their own personal agendas.

Personal abuse against members on this Forum who have great knowledge of certain other posters is fair game.

FP is a champion of personal abuse against those who disagree with him, in fact he accused one member of being a Prat who disagreed with him but spelt the word Prat incorrectly. :D

Make your mind up.. Is personal abuse against members on this forum fair game? or immature? You've said both so far tonight.

I'd like to continue this argument, but I do require you at least be coherent. Thanks. ;);)

Edited by worst time buyer

ah, as we leaf through the pages of the comprehensive work - hpc a history, we stumble upon chapter 14; fallouts, internal power shifts and media representation. Not a particularly easy reading chapter and less clear as the story progresses. Still, an easier read than Chapter 15; how the founding fathers fell foul wiv da goldbugs

Fwiw - it takes a lot to put yourself in the spotlight and not hide behind your online anonymity