House Price Crash Forum
AvidFan

Had To Post This One...

"The property is accessed by a dirt track..."

The 4x4 crowd will be in their element...

I don't think you'll need a 4 x 4 - it has "excellent" transport links - Cradley Heath train station is within 1km which I make "walking distance".

It's a shed...just a ****ing shed.

Oh use your f***ing imagination!

We live in a house of dreams - and you're painting the walls $H1T brown.

Must be a pi$$ take £75k to live in what looks like someones garage in the West Midlands. :lol:

It's probably a coal-house or something. Probably loads of history going back centuries, etc. Don't knock it till you've tried it. I hear Quarry Bank is lovely this time of year.

Edited by AvidFan

you're painting the walls $H1T brown.

That's because it looks like a converted privy :D

Anyone else think estate agents overusing wide angle lenses should be shot?.

Anyone else think estate agents overusing wide angle lenses should be shot?.

...or made to live in converted garages in the West Midlands.

Bostin' :D

It's in breach planning reg too, as there is only 1 door between kitchen and toilet.

I'm quite sure that's no longer a requirement ( I know it used to be )

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30183149.html

This one's even funnier - it's in the middle of nowhere - one wall borders an A road, it's the size of a large bedroom. Almost died laughing. Used to be a holday cottage, sorry, holiday shed, but the holiday letting industry is on its knees down here (and the weather's set wet again for the next 2 months - that'll finish many holiday cottagers off - yay!).

Edited by gruffydd

This one's even funnier - it's in the middle of nowhere - one wall borders an A road, it's the size of a large bedroom. Almost died laughing. Used to be a holday cottage, sorry, holiday shed, but the holiday letting industry is on its knees down here (and the weather's set wet again for the next 2 months - that'll finish many holiday cottagers off - yay!).

It's got windows. We used to dream of 'avin windows. Luggsherrie... <_<

Looks like an old pike house. Perhaps we could bring that back instead of road tax.

It's probably a coal-house or something. Probably loads of history going back centuries, etc. Don't knock it till you've tried it. I hear Quarry Bank is lovely this time of year.

Doe yoe tek the p1ss out ta Quarry Bonk. Ma missis cums from tha.

This is just around corner from me.

AvidFan are you a local?

Spiney.

Edited by spiney

I'm quite sure that's no longer a requirement ( I know it used to be )

And even if it was, I don't think the rule would apply where there was a staircase in between as well as the (single) door

tim

They're taking the piss!

180K for that? :o:o:lol: