House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Leodhasach

"skinny House", Anyone?

Nice bit of free advertising compliments of the beeb.

Yes, good point. When they say that the "curent owner is a casting director", did they neglect to add "who has worked for the Beeb and has loads of chums there"?

Guest Bart of Darkness
The current owner is a casting director who has lived there for 14 years.

What propmted the decision to sell, the onset of middle-age spread? :lol:

That's over 7 grand an inch, even more expensive than my 4 cm of channel tunnel which as I recall cost me 3 grand but is now nearly worthless. (Serves me right for buying offplan - they'll be sorry when I erect a tollbooth there.)

I think they mean the 'boo hoo' market.

<3 YEARS TIME>

"Boo hoo! I have spent over 500000 on a dolls house now worth 150000"

</3 YEARS TIME>

Guest Guy_Montag
I actually think it looks pretty cool. But I'd only be prepared to pay £30K for it.

Yeah I agree, for a place in town it would be great - I would pay £30K, maybe even £45K, but for £500K... :rolleyes:

Yes, good point. When they say that the "curent owner is a casting director", did they neglect to add "who has worked for the Beeb and has loads of chums there"?

Yes, I could smell the VI desperation all over the 6.30pm version of that story.

They ended with the line, " it goes to prove there is still life in London property market yet".

The chattering classes at the beeb are obviously all crapping themselves over the value of their housing assets.

They ended with the line, " it goes to prove there is still life in London property market yet".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't give you 50p for it, it's in Shepherd's Bush for gawd's sake - when I lived there (admittedly some eons ago), people regularly p***ed in my front garden and sat eating chips on my wall.

Hmm, do you think it may be worth firing off a complaint to Ofcom and BBC?? :D

Seems rather odd how this dump is in Sheppards Bush - not a stones throw from the Beebs poncing hub.

BT.

...and then there is the double garage in Notting Hill auctioned for 240K that was in the Standard this evening. Its a GARAGE for god sake. All I want to know is what sort of drugs do people take before they go to auctions in West London :blink::blink::blink: