House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woot

Yvette Cooper Burbling Away On Sky News...

Yvette Cooper on Sky News - when asked direct questions about Mandelson's new book she declined to answer; apparently she believes that events within the Labour party over the past 10 years are not relevant - what matters is the decisions they make going forward. It seems the ConDems are making world-endingly bad decisions that could cost the country badly.

Absolutely vile woman - if she really believes that the decisions of the last 10 years count for nothing, she is more forgiving than the electorate or is completely delusional.

Does anyone else here feel that we can just ignore the last 10 years and move on with a clean sheet as though none of that had ever happened? Is anyone else in a position, financially, to do so?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Yvette Cooper on Sky News - when asked direct questions about Mandelson's new book she declined to answer; apparently she believes that events within the Labour party over the past 10 years are not relevant - what matters is the decisions they make going forward. It seems the ConDems are making world-endingly bad decisions that could cost the country badly.

Absolutely vile woman - if she really believes that the decisions of the last 10 years count for nothing, she is more forgiving than the electorate or is completely delusional.

Does anyone else here feel that we can just ignore the last 10 years and move on with a clean sheet as though none of that had ever happened? Is anyone else in a position, financially, to do so?

I agree with you. On both her loathsomeness and the attempted whitewashing of the last 13 years.

I can understand why they are doing it, but it is so tiresome.

They are still desperately trying to push the myths that:

- ALL of the financial issues are due to the recent recession.

- GB et al saved the economy

- Every single measure being taken to reduce the deficit is evil and unnecessary

- Labour have much better deficit reduction policies that are fair and actually good for the country, even though nobody has heard any of them, they have told us them very clearly, its just a coincidence that nobody can recall it happening

I don't know if the forum has any amateur psychoanalysts, but Yvette Cooper appears to have some kind of cognitive condition. She is intelligent, she must be. But I can't work out who she thinks she is kidding. She can't believe the lies she spouts. Does she? :huh:

I don't know if the forum has any amateur psychoanalysts, but Yvette Cooper appears to have some kind of cognitive condition. She is intelligent, she must be. But I can't work out who she thinks she is kidding. She can't believe the lies she spouts. Does she? :huh:

I believe that her cognitive condition is to learn her spiel parrot-fashion and then ignore any line of questioning that deviates away from this.

She allowed this man to do unspeakable things to her*. You know - putting his thing in to her thing! What does hat say about her mental health?

*I say 'unspeakable' because the last time I spoke about it on the forum my post got removed...... admittedly it was a quite detailed post.

ed_balls_1237725c.jpg

She allowed this man to do unspeakable things to her*. You know - putting his thing in to her thing! What does hat say about her mental health?

*I say 'unspeakable' because the last time I spoke about it on the forum my post got removed...... admittedly it was a quite detailed post.

Yes, yes, we can laugh at Ed Balls, easy laughs. But I'm sure he is a good husband and a great father, that's not what I'm getting at. How does someone as undeniably intelligent as YC get to the point where they can lie to themselves like this? The alternative, of actually believing what she says, is untenable. I don't think she is being controlled by any particular conspiratorial force, so I struggle to find the source of her motivation.

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

It is when I read stuff like this I want to bring back the stocks.ph34r.gif

PS love the Einstein quote. biggrin.gif It reminds me of the first rule of problem-solving.

" A person has a problem, when their favoured choice of response to that problem, is the wrong one"cool.gif

Sounds SO obvious but so many do it.blink.gif

Yes, yes, we can laugh at Ed Balls, easy laughs. But I'm sure he is a good husband and a great father, that's not what I'm getting at. How does someone as undeniably intelligent as YC get to the point where they can lie to themselves like this? The alternative, of actually believing what she says, is untenable. I don't think she is being controlled by any particular conspiratorial force, so I struggle to find the source of her motivation.

Wow, stop taking yourself so seriously. I apologise for not maintaining the impeccable academic analysis you apply to every post you make.

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

ed_balls_1237725c.jpg

None too keen meself, but I've seen worse.huh.gif

Challenge; try watching this without smashing your fist into the monitor.

I've often wondered this about Cooper. I can see straight through her when she is talking in her robotic, repetitive way. I suspect it disgusts her so much that when she closes the door after a hard days lying that climbing ontop of Balls' flaccid widger and gyrating doesn't seem quite so bad.

Challenge; try watching this without smashing your fist into the monitor.

I've often wondered this about Cooper. I can see straight through her when she is talking in her robotic, repetitive way. I suspect it disgusts her so much that when she closes the door after a hard days lying that climbing ontop of Balls' flaccid widger and gyrating doesn't seem quite so bad.

I failed.

Fortunately my monitor survived as I was semi-paralysed by the term 'flaccid widger' ....

Wow, stop taking yourself so seriously. I apologise for not maintaining the impeccable academic analysis you apply to every post you make.

:lol:

Who exactly is taking themselves seriously?!

Lighten up, it's only a forum.

" A person has a problem, when their favoured choice of response to that problem, is the wrong one"cool.gif

Sounds SO obvious but so many do it.blink.gif

What an excellent quote!

When any Politician says a similar thing - if I were a Journalist - I would say the following.

'So what do you think of women who were raped 5 years ago, should they just look ahead to the future ?'

And watch the face of the person questioned go a hint of scarlet.

Guest theboltonfury

She's not been the same since she left Blue Peter.

Think she has a camp bed there.

A Bed:

ansu-bed-blk.jpg

A Camp Bed:

bettyboopred.jpg

And very cute I'm sure you look in it! CCC! :lol:

It's my little pink heaven. The chicks love it.

Which one would you prefer to be caught by Ed Balls slammin' YC in?

Pink one.

My choice to. I feel it would be more humiliating for him.

You have impeccable tastes.

Why thankyou.

Yvette Cooper and pink bed sheets.

Sheer class. As long as she wears her boots.

She's not been the same since she left Blue Peter.

Personally I am fond of Yvette Fielding................Cooper however is in the top five of Zanu criminals; her inability to answer a question or tell the truth is legendary even among that gang of self-hating, manipulative, destructive wasters...............