House Price Crash Forum

Jonathan Davies

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

EA's have sussed what we sussed 2 years ago....................they get paid on SALES!

They sussed that high houses are great, but only if the houses are SELLING!.................If not than high houses prices are no bloody good to them!

Low houses prices are bad, but are they?...................if they selling lots @ a lower price then its not bad!

I spoke to an "EA" a few weeks ago who told me he was "licking his lips" with the thought of a house price crash.........massive discounted stocks/lots of autcion sales....MUCH turn over!

Mike

HOLA446
<br />Who is that angry Scottish guy who is fighting for all HPCers but is so aggressive that I'm sure everyone thinks he's a nutter.<br />Bit of a shame because his presentation over-shadows his points.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

John the evangelist was also an interesting character - he roared like a at his audiences.

HOLA447
HOLA448

EA's have sussed what we sussed 2 years ago....................they get paid on SALES!

They sussed that high houses are great, but only if the houses are SELLING!.................If not than high houses prices are no bloody good to them!

Low houses prices are bad, but are they?...................if they selling lots @ a lower price then its not bad!

I spoke to an "EA" a few weeks ago who told me he was "licking his lips" with the thought of a house price crash.........massive discounted stocks/lots of autcion sales....MUCH turn over!

Mike

I hope web based selling puts EA`s out of business, they have been muppets throughout this whole shambles.