House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ccc

Fairy Jobmother - Getting Those On Benefits To Work Ch4 Now

This could be interesting. Couple with kid been on benefits for 2 years. Now some bird is trying to get them a job.

Pretty decent looking house* for a young couple not worked for 2 years. And both in early 20's.

Ah - in loads of debt as well.

He won't work through agencies. She missed interviews.

* Yes I know Middlesborough is not the nicest place.

He is a bit different to what you would expect a North East Loan shark to look like...:blink:

Guest happy?

This could be interesting. Couple with kid been on benefits for 2 years. Now some bird is trying to get them a job.

Has she got her pens?

Has she got her pens?

£262 cash tax free per week. :angry:

Don't want to watch it. I lived in an almost squat-like shared house dive when I was that age and had to shell out a big chunk of my meagre salary to do so.

Supernanny won't be able to do a damn thing. Work doesn't pay enough to, er, pay. I know someone on benefits that would need 19k to have the same lifestyle but hasn't worked in years so would be lucky to get minimum wage.

?

Pauline's pens Mickey luv.

I remember the last documentary this woman was on. The break'em down and build them up philosophy will work until one of them commits suicide - although tough love is clearly required.

Don't want to watch it. I lived in an almost squat-like shared house dive when I was that age and had to shell out a big chunk of my meagre salary to do so.

Supernanny won't be able to do a damn thing. Work doesn't pay enough to, er, pay. I know someone on benefits that would need 19k to have the same lifestyle but hasn't worked in years so would be lucky to get minimum wage.

Think I may have to switch over. In debt. Not their fault. Fell pregnant at young age. Doesn't like going out now. Not confident.

Well ******ing boohoo get ******ing over it. There are people in some countires who have to walk for miles just to get fresh water. Ignorance is incredible.

Had enough of the people in this country. Nothing is ever their fault. It truly is pathetic and is seriously beginning to piss me off.

Let's hope times are a changing and people start being forced to face up to reality.

Pauline's pens Mickey luv.

I remember the last documentary this woman was on. The break'em down and build them up philosophy will work until one of them commits suicide - although tough love is clearly required.

Ah never watched that.

So what programme has she been on before ?

Has their mortgage been propped up by Gurning Gordon?

Not really bothered watching UK tv. Title implies that jobs come from the magic of the great state.

Think I may have to switch over. In debt. Not their fault. Fell pregnant at young age. Doesn't like going out now. Not confident.

Well ******ing boohoo get ******ing over it. There are people in some countires who have to walk for miles just to get fresh water. Ignorance is incredible.

Had enough of the people in this country. Nothing is ever their fault. It truly is pathetic and is seriously beginning to piss me off.

Let's hope times are a changing and people start being forced to face up to reality.

Now that I can see you're empathising with the protagonists, is Hayley obese to the extent you think it impacts on her life and thus deserving of hate or just fat?

Has their mortgage been propped up by Gurning Gordon?

Not really bothered watching UK tv. Title implies that jobs come from the magic of the great state.

It looks like a council house...

Ah never watched that.

So what programme has she been on before ?

She worked for Emma Harrison's A4e, which is a private sector training/consulting business entirely reliant on the last government's incontinent spending in this direction for its existence.

The documentary was in a job centre somewhere and she had a group of unemployed/unemployable women (most with issues like alcoholism, gaggle of kids by multiple fathers etc.).

The narrative arc went, she played the wicked witch and eventually they start to crave her approval. It ended with success?? as the women had been secured temporary xmas work at Poundland after being rehabilitated by the wicked witch. Frankly, the jobs at Poundland probably required TV production team intervention to secure a rosy optimistic ending to gloss over the fact that depressingly the jobless featured in the programme have no realistic economic worth, even to Poundland, in 21st century Britain.

Now that I can see you're empathising with the protagonists, is Hayley obese to the extent you think it impacts on her life and thus deserving of hate or just fat?

She is a bit chunky but not obese. Would have to be around her for a while to decide on the impacts. She seems to get on with it pretty well though.

Doesn't look the lazy type to me.

And where exactly have I said I hate fat people....:rolleyes:

She is a bit chunky but not obese. Would have to be around her for a while to decide on the impacts. She seems to get on with it pretty well though.

Doesn't look the lazy type to me.

And where exactly have I said I hate fat people....:rolleyes:

You would though, wouldn't you?

On another tack, why is he wearing plimsolls? Or as my roots would betray me, daps?

She worked for Emma Harrison's A4e, which is a private sector training/consulting business entirely reliant on the last government's incontinent spending in this direction for its existence.

The documentary was in a job centre somewhere and she had a group of unemployed/unemployable women (most with issues like alcoholism, gaggle of kids by multiple fathers etc.).

The narrative arc went, she played the wicked witch and eventually they start to crave her approval. It ended with success?? as the women had been secured temporary xmas work at Poundland after being rehabilitated by the wicked witch. Frankly, the jobs at Poundland probably required TV production team intervention to secure a rosy optimistic ending to gloss over the fact that depressingly the jobless featured in the programme have no realistic economic worth, even to Poundland, in 21st century Britain.

Ah yes think I saw it.

This programme just shows how much piss taking goes on in this country.

On another tack, why is he wearing plimsolls? Or as my roots would betray me, daps?

Of course I would...Something quite hot and filthy about her actually..:ph34r:

Anyway that is going off tangent !!

He had a very nice new pair of boxing boots with him.

He had a very nice new pair of boxing boots with him.

I have little sympathy for these people. Why should we ?

They are not hard done by. They have it so easy it is taking the piss.

And yes I have it easy as well. However at least I put some effort in.

This job has been given to him already hasn't it ?