House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@contradevian

Lord Peter Mandelson

Distracted, pouring a glass of Merlot glanced round at the telly, on hearing Peter Mandelsons soft tones. He seemed to be in an almost Dickensian character setting with a hefty tome on his lap during the commercial break talking about "the prince of darkness." Please tell me I dreamed this, and that I should seek urgent medical help?

Guest theboltonfury

Distracted, pouring a glass of Merlot glanced round at the telly, on hearing Peter Mandelsons soft tones. He seemed to be in an almost Dickensian character setting with a hefty tome on his lap during the commercial break talking about "the prince of darkness." Please tell me I dreamed this, and that I should seek urgent medical help?

I honestly thought he was doing an advert for something. Maybe Baileys or smokeless fuel.

To think he was advertising his book was something approaching shock and horror.

I honestly thought he was doing an advert for something. Maybe Baileys or smokeless fuel.

To think he was advertising his book was something approaching shock and horror.

No I didn't imagine it!

Would be great to have an interesting memoir, along Alan Clark lines, but the ad is so cheesey I doubt it. Plus Clark never disposed of power so he was free to tell it as he saw it.