House Price Crash Forum

Is Is Better To Be A King In Hell Or A Servant In Heaven?

ken_ichikawa

HOLA441
HOLA442

So

Is is better to be a king in hell or a servant in heaven?

What say you HPC? (has some relevance to RL situations).

Question academic for me as I don't believe in heaven or hell. So I'll be a King...or is it queen?;)

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest PenelopePitstop

Servant in Heavan for me, so I can serve my Dad. I'm a people pleaser. Proved to be my downfall. I'll probably end up in hell, but not as a queen!

HOLA447

Most brits dont give a sh1t about that stuff. We have had centuries of religious divide, From Elizabeth 1st onwards, millions have died....

[unfortunately, given our weakened global state, the only way we can still push 'english' progress in certain subjects, is to invite people 'over here'!]

Its part of out national pyscy. We are historically far better educated than most of the world on the subject of religious divide. And, [with a proud long history of pope haters] one of the first christian nations since the middle ages, to come away with the conclusion, that the old testament, fire and brimstone, eternal damnation in firey torment, is a load of ********

[How nice to know we are still ahead of the world in certain areas. LOL. even though the time scale is longer]

I guess what is more interesting, is the subject of the end of the age of picses, after 2000 years, but i know nothing about that, and cannot be arsed googling it.

[Oh god. I did...........]

----------------------------------------------------------------

An astrological age is a time period in astrology which is believed by some to parallel major changes in the Earth's inhabitants' development, particularly relating to culture, society and politics.

Astrological ages occur because of a phenomenon known as the precession of the equinoxes. One complete period of this precession is called a Great Year or Platonic Year[1] of about 25,920 years.[2]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Age of Pisces (The Piscean Age)

Symbol of Pisces:

The zodiacal signs:

• the vernal equinox (northern hemisphere) is occurring in Pisces;

The Age of Pisces is technically the current age and some astrologers believe it will remain so for approximately another 600 years. At that time, the vernal equinox point will no longer be facing Pisces, but moved into the constellation of Aquarius, thus beginning the Age of Aquarius. However, there are many astrologers who believe that the Age of Aquarius has already arrived or will arrive soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://en.wikipedia....Age_of_Aquarius

Neil Spencer provides another sobering overview of the Age of Aquarius stating that the rise of scientific rationalism combined with the fall of religious influence is possibly an indication of the Age of Aquarius.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems ito me, we are now entering the age of 'Science Fiction'.

HOLA448
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Servant in Heavan for me, so I can serve my Dad. I'm a people pleaser. Proved to be my downfall. I'll probably end up in hell, but not as a queen!

You can serve me if you like, you little minx.

HOLA449
Guest PenelopePitstop

You can serve me if you like, you little minx.

I think you'll be going to hell..... :ph34r:

HOLA4410

So

What say you HPC? (has some relevance to RL situations).

I passed by a home of Miltons yesterday in Horton actually. It had one of those blue signs up. Anyhoo....

Not much choice for me in this. Since I'm going to hell in a handcart anyway, I may as well be a king down there.

Heaven is so over-rated :)

HOLA4411

I think it would depend on the rules governing devolution and independence in my little slice of Hades. Would I have a tax-raising powers over the souls of the damned? Would the construction of my palace of skulls be subject to tight budgetary controls? What sort of autonomy would I have in directing my demonic host? This sort of thing matters, ask Alex Salmond.

HOLA4412

I think being king in Hell would be short-lived.

It's a paranoid old time being in an evil hierarchy -- your underlings are always looking to replace you, and, put a foot wrong, and your boss will use the Force to strangle you. Where's the fun in that?

HOLA4413

There is no heaven and there is no hell......it is only with or without. ;)

Consider it to be a metaphor for real life situations, i.e. lets say would you rather be the head of a big council department, or a junior designer i.e. a cog in a machine of say a high tech exporting firm?

HOLA4414

Consider it to be a metaphor for real life situations, i.e. lets say would you rather be the head of a big council department, or a junior designer i.e. a cog in a machine of say a high tech exporting firm?

Oh, well it would have to be a servant in heaven....and a king at home. ;)

HOLA4415

Archived